Are we going to enter season with the Oline AS IS

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

I cant believe there hasnt been any action taken to try and shore up the extremely large gaps. Are we waiting for the 3rd preseason game cuts or what? ta

what would it take to get Jason Peters maybe? hell with the way we draft id give up all our picks.. somethings gotta be done or we wont score a friggin touchdown all season

My guess is as cuts are made from other teams JA will be looking them over carefully to see if there is a veteran OLman or 2 that can be brought in to shore up our OL. Could be a starter or a quality backup, who knows, but I am reasonably sure we will see an addition or two.

I will be curious to see how Barton & Beekman do this week. Barton seems to be impressing a lot of "experts" in his development and Beekman had actually shown abilities beyond what many of us expected being he seemed to be shelved all of last year.

Guest TerraTor

I didnt see much of anything from anyone during the 1st quarter, maybe they were trying to get grossman killed.. not a bad idea, but i cant see St Clair staying at LT all season. And Tait got beat numerous times. The only guy i saw blocking at least consistently was Forte, considering he had about 5 guys coming at him since no one else threw an arm at any defender

I didnt see much of anything from anyone during the 1st quarter, maybe they were trying to get grossman killed.. not a bad idea, but i cant see St Clair staying at LT all season. And Tait got beat numerous times. The only guy i saw blocking at least consistently was Forte, considering he had about 5 guys coming at him since no one else threw an arm at any defender

Let's all pee down our legs in fear.

My guess is we are waiting for cuts, but don't be too sure we will just be looking at the older veterans. While we are awful on the OL, some teams are stacked, and could end up cutting quality youth. Those are teams I think we should be looking at. Sort of like how a team may look at who we cut at DL, LB or CB, we should be looking at teams w/ solid depth at OL and who they cut.

hell with the way we draft id give up all our picks

Classic TT!

The only guy i saw blocking at least consistently was Forte, considering he had about 5 guys coming at him since no one else threw an arm at any defender

Brutally funny!

Ultimately, you've uncovered the PR plan for unveiling Orton as the starter:

they were trying to get grossman killed