Monk to the Giants!

Wesson44

Really upsetting to see that move..

Why is that upsetting? I watched Monk for 5 minutes in training camp and quickly realized there was no way in hell he makes the team. He's tall, but his burst is terrible, and his hands aren't great. There's no way in hell he makes it with the Giants.

I did think he'd have potential as a practice squad player and maybe he could improve. That's dissappointing. But I'd take Hass over him any day, and Hass seems likely to get cut also.

Why do we always get mad when our bad players get signed by another team? I'm still shocked that people are pissed about losing J.T. O'Sullivan.

Why is that upsetting? I watched Monk for 5 minutes in training camp and quickly realized there was no way in hell he makes the team. He's tall, but his burst is terrible, and his hands aren't great. There's no way in hell he makes it with the Giants.

I did think he'd have potential as a practice squad player and maybe he could improve. That's dissappointing. But I'd take Hass over him any day, and Hass seems likely to get cut also.

Why do we always get mad when our bad players get signed by another team? I'm still shocked that people are pissed about losing J.T. O'Sullivan.

I think people get mad when our bad players turn productive elsewhere....

Just add Monk to the list we couldn't give a chance to.

Say what you will, came off injury and had a hard time after that. Only a matter of months before he gets back to 100% again.

Monk - "Hey Gage, Wade, what's up guys. I'm with you now"

Just add Monk to the list we couldn't give a chance to.

Say what you will, came off injury and had a hard time after that. Only a matter of months before he gets back to 100% again.

Monk - "Hey Gage, Wade, what's up guys. I'm with you now"

Well we can only keep so many WRs on the roster and from what little I saw of him in preseason he certainly did not impress me at all. I understand he did not impress in camp either. I thought when we selected him in the 7th round we got a real steal. However, it appears I was wrong. I think if he had cleared waivers we would have brought him back on the practice squad. If NYG cut him, as they may well do, then look for the Bears to possibly bring him back via the PS.