Whoo Hoo - I am ready to roll.....

Pixote

Bought a HD TV little over a year ago and never got around to subscribing to HD programming and buying proper cables for it. I know, waste of time, but hey, I procratinate all the time. If I had only knew what I was missing I would have been a bit more proactive. The technician just finished the job, got Dish network HD package including NFL Network, ESPN channels, and Big 10 channels (along with many others) all in HD. Watching the replay of the Bears Cleveland game as I type. What a difference. I swear I can see every blade of grass on the field, LOL.

Good deal!

I swear it's like getting ceell phone...back in the day, I thought it was just a frivolous item, that shold only be used when ou had a raod emergency. Now, I couldn't live without it!

Bought a HD TV little over a year ago and never got around to subscribing to HD programming and buying proper cables for it. I know, waste of time, but hey, I procratinate all the time. If I had only knew what I was missing I would have been a bit more proactive. The technician just finished the job, got Dish network HD package including NFL Network, ESPN channels, and Big 10 channels (along with many others) all in HD. Watching the replay of the Bears Cleveland game as I type. What a difference. I swear I can see every blade of grass on the field, LOL.