Email has been sent to all Contest Entrants

Pixote

This email was just sent to all posters entered into the TalkBears Pick'em Contests. Be sure to check to see if it arrived safely or if it wound up in your junk/spam folder. If it was diverted by your spam protector be sure to instruct your email program to allow email from the address of the contest email.

Dear Pool Member,

Week 1 Picksheets are ready!!

If you have any doubts about the rules please be sure to check out the rules page at: http://www.talkbears.com/Contests/rules.htm or post a thread in the TalkBears Fantasy Forum and I will answer asap.

Thursday's pick is due no later than 1 hr before the start of the Thursday game. You will need to submit a complete picksheet.

However, after the Thursday game is over and before 1 hour of the start of Sunday's first game you can resubmit a complete picksheet changing any game yet to be played.

Be sure to include your selections for all games you are entered in, weekly, survivor, & margin pools! Also the MNF tiebreaker is important!

You will not be able to see the picks you made or picks the other players have made until after the start of the first game on Sunday.

Please do not respond to the address of the contest emails. If you need to contact me to ask a question email me at j.w.sheridan@comcast.net

Thank you,

Pixote - John