Bears get Buenning

ChileBear

From Chicago Trib:

Bears add offensive line help

Vaughn McClure, 3:52 p.m.

The Bears added some offensive line help Tuesday, trading a undisclosed 2009 draft pick to Tampa Bay for former Buccaneer starting guard Dan Buenning.

To make room on the roster for Buenning, the Bears released fifth-round draft pick Zackary Bowman, a cornerback from Nebraska.

Buenning (6-4, 320) started all 16 games at left guard for Tampa Bay in 2005 and he started seven of nine games in 2006 before being placed on the injured reserve with a knee injury. He was inactive for every game last season.

Buenning was drafted in the fourth round out of Wisconsin in 2005. His hometown is Green Bay.

Not to sound like an ass or anything.

But, do we really need the same repeated topics over and over?

IMO, you should just merge them if it was already posted.

No problem with that. When I read the article this afternoon there was no post that mentioned the trade. Then I posted and my post did not appear until the previous one did. So I gotta ask, what happened?

No problem with that. When I read the article this afternoon there was no post that mentioned the trade. Then I posted and my post did not appear until the previous one did. So I gotta ask, what happened?

It happens. I have made a post not seeing anyone else mentioning what I wanted to say only to find the topic had already been started by another poster. No big deal. I see no need to merge the threads. Ignore 88, your cool.