Poll for those in the Pick'ems

Pixote

When do you want the Picks to show?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. When do you want the Picks to show?

• Daily as I receive the picks & have a chance to upload them
    • After the deadline for picks have expired

I just assumed that most who were in the pool would prefer that their selections not be shown to others until after the deadline for picks had expired. I have several email me saying they would prefer to see their picks asap.

So I ask you, do you want me to show the selections I have received and entered into the contest program as I get a chance to enter them or do you want me to wait until after the picksheet deadline has passed?

I'd like to see them as they're in...not just at the due date time.

I just assumed that most who were in the pool would prefer that their selections not be shown to others until after the deadline for picks had expired. I have several email me saying they would prefer to see their picks asap.

So I ask you, do you want me to show the selections I have received and entered into the contest program as I get a chance to enter them or do you want me to wait until after the picksheet deadline has passed?

Well, I guess from the lack of responses to the poll, there is very little interest in this decision to be made.

I will post the picks this week just before game time at Noon Central.

In upcoming weeks I am not sure, but might go ahead and post them Saturday night so that you will have 12 hrs + to check the site and view your picks on line and decide if you want to submit a corrected picksheet.

If I do not get any more emails or poll results I guess it is not an issue of great importance to the players.

At the time of this post we only have 25 of the 34 entrants submitting picksheets. Hopefully the 9 missing entries will get in on time. I really enjoy these contests and want this to be fun for all involved.