Sunday Night Prediction

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

regardless of the outcome, which seriously could ge either way, who is your guy?

SHINE:Dusty Dyvorcek. He is gonna be the DT on the field most and hes playing against a rookie (Jamey Richard - 7thRD)

Honorable mentions: Kyle Orton, i have a feeling he will get people talking, "Throw it long to Hester!!!" Matt Forte, McFadden who?

DIM: No surprise here, Dannieal Manning. Defensive line may help him, but hes got a tough task to cover the Colts slot recievers (A. Gonzales) and hes proven time and again he couldnt cover a pool for winter

Honorable mentions: Tommie Harris, really needs to stay on the field and abuse the 3 backup interior lineman. Whoever the hell plays SS. must have a major impact against both run and pass......

Shine: Forte , I think he will break a couple runs. K Jones. Change runners usually have bigger games, I say the running attack in general will shine.

Dim: Defense, If they play like they did in preseason, its gonna be a long day.

Note: If the offense can run the ball and keep the D off the field we may end up ok. Time of posession will be key in this game.

Guest TerraTor
Note: If the offense can run the ball and keep the D off the field we may end up ok. Time of posession will be key in this game.

Sounds alot like the 1st 10minutes of the super bowl

SHINE O: Orton. I think he'll play poised. He won't light it up, but he'll move the chains and get some scores.

SHINE D: Agreed... I think Dusty comes to play and it shows.

DIM O: McKie...I fear his blocking won't be good, his running won't be good, and his catching won't be good.

DIM D: Tillman...he just doesn't look to be in condition to play... I am very worried about Manning picking on him.

SHINE ST: Hester! He's gonna bust one!

DIM ST: What do you know, there's nothing dim here!

regardless of the outcome, which seriously could ge either way, who is your guy?

SHINE:Dusty Dyvorcek. He is gonna be the DT on the field most and hes playing against a rookie (Jamey Richard - 7thRD)

Honorable mentions: Kyle Orton, i have a feeling he will get people talking, "Throw it long to Hester!!!" Matt Forte, McFadden who?

DIM: No surprise here, Dannieal Manning. Defensive line may help him, but hes got a tough task to cover the Colts slot recievers (A. Gonzales) and hes proven time and again he couldnt cover a pool for winter

Honorable mentions: Tommie Harris, really needs to stay on the field and abuse the 3 backup interior lineman. Whoever the hell plays SS. must have a major impact against both run and pass......

Offensive solid player - Davis. I think Indy is going to bring a ton of pressure, and from what I have seen, Davis gets off the LOS and finds open areas quickly, giving Orton a quick option to get rid of the ball.

Offensive weak player - Tait. I think we will help St. Clair and Beekman/Metcalf on the left a lot, which means we are going to ask Tait to play on an island much more. Mathis has RDE speed on the left side. Tait may win a lot of running play matchups, but could really be exposed on passing downs.

Defensive solid player - Anderson. I think Indy knows they have problems inside, which means they will (a) slide extra protection inside and (B) Manning will be looking for the rush up front. They means our DEs will likely have more one-on-one matchups. Not taking away from Wale or Brown, but I think Anderson does the best of the group, and gets pressure on Manning.

Defensive weak player - Man, I just have a bad feeling that several could be the goats. I think Indy will matchup Wayne on Tillman, and I have seen nothing to lead me to believe he can handle a WR like Wayne. I think A.Gonzalez could eat up our nickel, whether that is McGowan or DM. But the player (unit) I am going to say is the DT, as I think we are going to have the highest expectations from this group. W/ Indy's interior issues, many expect a big game from our DTs, and if they fail, I think this would prove the biggest disappointment.

I like Orton to shine a bit on offense. I think he will have a fairly good game at best, but I don't think he'll throw a TO, and as a QB on the Bears, that is shining. I think Forte will run for 100 yards, also (given that we aren't down big early).

On defense, I think Harrison is going to make some plays. He is getting the least attention out of all our rookies but I think he'll have a sack, a tipped pass or 2, and I think he'll get some heavy pressure on Manning.

Offense

I look for Forte/Jones combo, Orton, and Davis to shine. Davis has not gotten much notice the whole time he has been here but I think this is the year he steps up and people around the league will be like "who is this guy?" Forte/Jones should be one to watch, there'll likely be jitters for both as Forte will be starting his first NFL game, and Jones as he want's to show the league that he's healthy and back. Orton will be opening the season as the starter for the first time since 2005 and will be looking to show that is in fact more developed than the Rookie who played in 2005. Any other solid contributions from the other receivers will be a welcomed addition.

Indy does have a solid Defense so my hope is that the offense looks competent. Don't freak out if the first couple possessions are 3 and out or end in punts. There will be drives that will look ugly. I think that we shouldn't freak out if the offense takes a few possessions to get into a rythem or struggles early. There will be failed drives. I predict a game where the offense is a little up and down. If they can hold their own today i'll be happy.

Defense

What is there to say, they can't play like they did in the preseason. We do not have an offense that can carry this team. The defense has to be the one setting the tone early. They want people to think they are one of the best, they like to think of themselves that way. Well, there is no more room for excuses like it's just preseason. It's on like Donky Kong. They had better walk the walk now. All offseason they've been talking the talk it's time to put up or shut up.

Indy's line is banged up, and so is Manning, the defense has an opportunity to be disruptive. But we need to take advantage of it. Dusty and Harrison could both make a name for themselves today. Having a rookie center is big risk. The center is the one that calls the protection at the line. Watch for there to be some miscommunication on the line. If it were me I'd have my D-Line and LB to be moving around a lot presnap. Give the kid a lot of false looks. I want to see the Colts looking unsettled. Confusion can be a great asset to the Bears Defense today.

I like Orton to shine a bit on offense. I think he will have a fairly good game at best, but I don't think he'll throw a TO, and as a QB on the Bears, that is shining. I think Forte will run for 100 yards, also (given that we aren't down big early).

On defense, I think Harrison is going to make some plays. He is getting the least attention out of all our rookies but I think he'll have a sack, a tipped pass or 2, and I think he'll get some heavy pressure on Manning.

I'm awesome.