Best Day of the Year...

Mongo3451

I love football and there is nothing better than opening day. Hope springs eternal and all the work from the team and all of our bullshit from the board will come to light. But, remember one thing boys... This game is winnable! So grab your favorite beverage, cook your favorite meat on the grill and get ready to support your team. This is the day that we will find out what our team and staff are all about.

It's gameday! Go Bears! No prisoners!!!

I love football and there is nothing better than opening day. Hope springs eternal and all the work from the team and all of our bullshit from the board will come to light. But, remember one thing boys... This game is winnable! So grab your favorite beverage, cook your favorite meat on the grill and get ready to support your team. This is the day that we will find out what our team and staff are all about.

Amen brother! Preach it! LOL!

Let's hope we all enjoy the day.

I am with ya, let's hope we play a good game. To me it is not so much if we win this game, the Colts are going to win a lot of games against elite teams this year, it is how well we execute on defense and offense. If we execute well and still lose, no problem, I will be disappointed, but again, this is an excellent team we are going up against, someone has to win, someone has to lose. If, however, we go out and really suck on either side of the ball, I will be deeply disappointed and my glass that has been full of kool-aid all offseason will have developed a major leak.