It's over!!!

Wesson44

I hate to say it to this board.........but I told you so that the Bears were going to win this game. Jones & Forte rush for over 150 yards, defense scores 9 points, Gould 2 for 2 in field goals no fumbles lost or interceptions throw by Orton, the defense gave up 50 yards rushing.

Bears Offense 20 Colts 13 =WIN!

Bears defeense 9 Colts defense 0 = WIN!

I hate to say it to this board.........but I told you so that the Bears were going to win this game. Jones & Forte rush for over 150 yards, defense scores 9 points, Gould 2 for 2 in field goals no fumbles lost or interceptions throw by Orton, the defense gave up 50 yards rushing.

How sweet it is. I hope all of those ranting about how bad the Bears Suck, Angelo Sucks, the Coaching Sucks, etc... How the Bears are going to get their asses handed to them, etc... enjoy their "Crow" for all three meals today.

I know this will not automatically put us in the SB. However, we can enjoy this week and hope we can continue to improve as a team against Carolina next week. Carolina just upseat SDC so I am sure they are pumped as well. I doubt many had the Bears and Panthers knocking off the Chargers and Colts.

Keep it up!

What it ought to suggest to both of you is that it's best to taste your food before piling salt on it.

I always pour on the salt prior to tasting CrackerDog, Doc's orders! :rolleyes:

But I will say that I was 'concerned' going into the Indy game. Now i feel a little better. :bringit

Exactly,

my statement after the game "Well...that really changes my whole perspective on this season..."

Agreed, as well.

Now, I'm already saying "to be 3-0 going into that SNF game vs Philly would be great". A loss, I would have been saying stuff like "Well, we could still win 2 games this month". Now, we could win 3, or even all 4.

I always pour on the salt prior to tasting CrackerDog, Doc's orders! :rolleyes:

But I will say that I was 'concerned' going into the Indy game. Now i feel a little better. :bringit

We were all concerned. Hell, this is the NFL, we should be worried each and every week. But some here, not you to my knowledge, feel this is the proper forum to dump all of their worst case scenarios. Fine, if some need psychological help, I understand. We're there for you...

But damn, get a friggen grip!

And then when some of those negative folks are confronted by others who aren't so negative, we're the ones called delusional and kool-aid drinkers. Well, you know what!?!?! Again, not specifically directed at you Chile, I think you're cool, but those folks, IMO, don't have the right to be happy. If you put all your energy into ripping the organization from top to bottom for the last 6 weeks instead of having a little faith, I say screw you. Go root for the Packers.

1. No one on this board is gonna support the Packers. That's just silliness.

2. No one on this board needs lessons from the Cracker school of how show their support for their team on a message-board.

3. Newsflash- People that show concern and were negative don't necessarily mean they do not love and support their team. Kind of like not liking what a standing government does, yet still loving one's country.

I for one am excited my thoughts of a dire season look to be thwarted! Last night's game restored some of my confidence in this staff! I want to see more and hope I was horribly wrong in my inital assessment. If you don't like that I'm happy, and think I should support the Packers...you're going to just have to continue to be disappointed.

We were all concerned. Hell, this is the NFL, we should be worried each and every week. But some here, not you to my knowledge, feel this is the proper forum to dump all of their worst case scenarios. Fine, if some need psychological help, I understand. We're there for you...

And then when some of those negative folks are confronted by others who aren't so negative, we're the ones called delusional and kool-aid drinkers. Well, you know what!?!?! Again, not specifically directed at you Chile, I think you're cool, but those folks, IMO, don't have the right to be happy. If you put all your energy into ripping the organization from top to bottom for the last 6 weeks instead of having a little faith, I say screw you. Go root for the Packers.

Understood. :cheers