who shines and who slumps

GrizzlyBear

My guess is Orton shines big in this game. Last week was a great confidence builder and he will use a lot of 3 step drops to get em to recievers.

Both tight ends will shine because of the 3 step drops. Look for multiple TD's from them.

Hester will break one on a recieveing play deep. It will have to happen to keep the D honest.

I think Mckie will have a real tough game. His blocking will be key in the running game and I think he will get blown up.

Babitch could have a real bad called game here. He will keep 7 in the box close but not close enough, if he doesnt call this game perfect we could be in for long day.

My guess is Orton shines big in this game. Last week was a great confidence builder and he will use a lot of 3 step drops to get em to recievers.

Both tight ends will shine because of the 3 step drops. Look for multiple TD's from them.

Hester will break one on a recieveing play deep. It will have to happen to keep the D honest.

I think Mckie will have a real tough game. His blocking will be key in the running game and I think he will get blown up.

Babitch could have a real bad called game here. He will keep 7 in the box close but not close enough, if he doesnt call this game perfect we could be in for long day.

I agree with the blocking part but IMHO I think that we will treat this game as last week in stacking the LB in the gaps either to blitz or stop the run. They will force Jake to beat us throwing to Hackett and Moose. We will have the advantage there. We won't let there TE beat us.

Shines? I'm going to say Tommie. Carolina will surely have atleast 1 starting OL out today, I think he takes advantage and has 2 sacks.

Slumps? I'm going to say Forte. Not really slumps, but just now that people expect him to have 120 yards and a TD every game. Today, I say he'll have under 100 yards on the ground but I think he'll have a receiving TD.

Shines? I'm going to say Tommie. Carolina will surely have atleast 1 starting OL out today, I think he takes advantage and has 2 sacks.

Slumps? I'm going to say Forte. Not really slumps, but just now that people expect him to have 120 yards and a TD every game. Today, I say he'll have under 100 yards on the ground but I think he'll have a receiving TD.

Shines - Rasheed Davis will have a TD today.

Slumps - agreed on Forte. He will probably have 65 to 75 yds today. Would love to see him get a receiving TD but not counting on it.

Peace :dabears

Guest TerraTor
Shines - Rasheed Davis will have a TD today.

Slumps - agreed on Forte. He will probably have 65 to 75 yds today. Would love to see him get a receiving TD but not counting on it.

Peace :dabears

Shine - Kyle Orton. I think well take a few shots this game

Slumps - Dline. After busting up an inexperienced interior line, they will need to much more aggressive

Shines - Defense as a unit. They will stuff up the run with lots of people in the box, and force the Panthers to beat the Bears with the passing game and that scrub MuhMuh.

Slumps - Offensive Line. Specifically, I think that Tait will get beaten regularly by Julius Peppers, and the Bears offense will struggle as a result.