On the bright side...

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Matt Forte is a stud. I loved this guy coming out and he reminds me of Brian Westbrook- he can catch it and run it, and he could have 3 TDs so far rushing. This guy is going to be our back for a long time now, barring injuries.

Thoughts?

Depressing loss. Man, we had the ball with second and one and turned it over on downs. Couldn't see the game cause the G-men were on, but kept seeing the score and then we stopped scoring in the fourth. Let them hang around and it cme back to bite us. Forte is the man, thuogh.

I love the kid. He brought it agasint a stacked line. He amassed amlost 100 yards agasint a really good D knowing we weren't going to pass well.

I'm thinking he just may be the steal fo the draft. Many others watching the game w/ me who are not Chicago fans, were saying the same.

Plus, he looks alot bigger than I really thought he was initially. Maybe it's the shoulder pads that are throwing me...they aren't like Hershell Walker's set!

I'm very excited to have him playing for us.

Matt Forte is a stud. I loved this guy coming out and he reminds me of Brian Westbrook- he can catch it and run it, and he could have 3 TDs so far rushing. This guy is going to be our back for a long time now, barring injuries.

Thoughts?