Attention Bears Coaches, Staff, Etc

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

This coaching staff is herendous. I wouldnt mind seeing all but Toub fired. How do u consistently repeat the same bonehead mistakes? And Lovie should check himself in at the Chicago Memorial Hospital for his Alzheimers'. He looks like a zombie.

where the hell is Marc Bradley and Earl bennet? The sabercat(davis) has nothing but destroy the teams chance to win the last two games. At least those two guys can catch.

Hey Orton, welcome to the Rex Grossman club. Nice pass to Gaines Adams. Also, try cocking your arm back to throw a pass with a little bit of speed on it. I dont remember once seeing you hit a guy that was 5 yards passed his defender. Forte was wide open if u actually put some zip on the ball.

I know its a pipe dream but could you imagine the fire Ditka would light under these jackasses?

Im not sure but i think id rather get blown out than lose like this, its even more embarrassing and frustrating.

Love the zombie reference! I think I will now start referring to Lovie, as Zombie Smith (no disrespect to Rob or George Romero)

This coaching staff is herendous. I wouldnt mind seeing all but Toub fired. How do u consistently repeat the same bonehead mistakes? And Lovie should check himself in at the Chicago Memorial Hospital for his Alzheimers'. He looks like a zombie.

where the hell is Marc Bradley and Earl bennet? The sabercat(davis) has nothing but destroy the teams chance to win the last two games. At least those two guys can catch.

Hey Orton, welcome to the Rex Grossman club. Nice pass to Gaines Adams. Also, try cocking your arm back to throw a pass with a little bit of speed on it. I dont remember once seeing you hit a guy that was 5 yards passed his defender. Forte was wide open if u actually put some zip on the ball.

I know its a pipe dream but could you imagine the fire Ditka would light under these jackasses?

Im not sure but i think id rather get blown out than lose like this, its even more embarrassing and frustrating.