Mike Haas is back.....

Connorbear

on the practice squad. Check the roster.

http://www.chicagobears.com/team/roster.html

Peace :dabears

I think I'm glad. But what does this say about the staff's evaluation of talent and keeping Bradley on the roster, then dumping him and bringing Hass to the PS? Seems like a Chinese fire drill!

I think I'm glad. But what does this say about the staff's evaluation of talent and keeping Bradley on the roster, then dumping him and bringing Hass to the PS? Seems like a Chinese fire drill!

With Bradley I got the impression that Angelo struggled with Talent vs. ability. The talent may have been there, but the ability was not.

We don't know what Brandon Lloyd's condition is. Considering he was questionable for last Sunday's game and was injured again, I'll be surprised to see him suit up next Sunday. That means having WR depth is important. Haas is a guy we know that can fill in.

When you're filling out your practice squad do you want:

a) A former 2nd round pick who has an attitude (allegedly) or

B) A guy who's willing to do whatever it takes to make the team.

Haas is better then Riddeau, and he can also play special teams.

With Bradley I got the impression that Angelo struggled with Talent vs. ability. The talent may have been there, but the ability was not.

We don't know what Brandon Lloyd's condition is. Considering he was questionable for last Sunday's game and was injured again, I'll be surprised to see him suit up next Sunday. That means having WR depth is important. Haas is a guy we know that can fill in.

When you're filling out your practice squad do you want:

a) A former 2nd round pick who has an attitude (allegedly) or

B) A guy who's willing to do whatever it takes to make the team.

Haas is better then Riddeau, and he can also play special teams.

I am definitely in Hass' corner, but bringing him back after four weeks and after dumping Bradley last week sends me another message of confusion on the staff's part. I hope that Hass gets a chance with us now.

As the other post and a Sun-times article pointed out, it likely only means that Lloyd will miss some time, so the Bears need another WR. Maybe because without Lloyd the Bears only have 4 WR's + Rideau, and you at least need enough WR's to fill out a first and second team for practicing purposes. If so, then that's not exactly confusion.

Also, after Rashied's drops and Hester's big drop, maybe the coaches are starting to appreciate "hands" a little more. Just speculation on that, though.