Status of Tillman and Lloyd?

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor
Haven't heard anything yet but will let you know if I do. Would love to stick it to them after last yr.

Peace :dabears

Chicago Bears Wednesday

(10/1/2008) Thursday

(10/2/2008) Friday

(10/3/2008)

Player Pos. Injury Status Status Status

Marty Booker WR Knee Did not participate

Tommie Harris DT Knee Did not participate

Brandon Lloyd WR Knee Did not participate

Charles Tillman CB Shoulder Did not participate

Nathan Vasher CB Wrist Did not participate

Kevin Payne S Neck Limited participation

Chris Williams T Back Limited participation

Losing both is bad, but I'd rather have Tillman back if I had to choose one. He's much taller on the WR's than Graham... I think our other WR's should be able to step it up as the Detroit D isn't that great.

Im really hoping we are full strength for this asshole lions team... even tho they will put up 40 according to Roy Williams

Detroit wouldn't put up 40 if Ogunleye, Tillman, Briggs, AND Vasher were out. They are awful.

I'm not too worried about it if Tillman can't go. I am, however, concerned if Lloyd can't go. He is our #1 and that would make butter-fingers Davis our #1 going into Sunday. We'd really have to use Clark and Olsen more- 5 catches for each of the 2.

They have some good receivers and 2 times a year, Kitna does have banner games. It's how they keep justifying having him in there...

If we were missing all those guys, they'd exploit the heck out of it.

As much ar Roy has a dumb mouth, he has got far better hands...

I'm far more concerned about our D than our O for this game. Det's D is nothing compared to the 3 teams we just played... Whereas their O can light it up on occassion...and maybe especially after preparing for 2 weeks.

Detroit wouldn't put up 40 if Ogunleye, Tillman, Briggs, AND Vasher were out. They are awful.

I'm not too worried about it if Tillman can't go. I am, however, concerned if Lloyd can't go. He is our #1 and that would make butter-fingers Davis our #1 going into Sunday. We'd really have to use Clark and Olsen more- 5 catches for each of the 2.

Guest TerraTor
They have some good receivers and 2 times a year, Kitna does have banner games. It's how they keep justifying having him in there...

If we were missing all those guys, they'd exploit the heck out of it.

As much ar Roy has a dumb mouth, he has got far better hands...

I'm far more concerned about our D than our O for this game. Det's D is nothing compared to the 3 teams we just played... Whereas their O can light it up on occassion...and maybe especially after preparing for 2 weeks.

They've had 5 months to prepare and still cant get a win.....

Lloyd out for Sunday. Peanut looks like he'll play.

Bears cornerback Charles Tillman was back in full gear and on the practice field after sitting out two days with a shoulder injury. Tillman fielded some punts from Robbie Gould to get warmed up as the special teams units practiced. His status for Sunday's game remains unclear but it's a good sign for the Bears defense.

Receiver Brandon Lloyd is out for Sunday's game at Detroit with a knee sprain.

Nathan Vasher (hand) practiced Friday and could be available. Receiver Marty Booker (knee) also returned to practice.

Link