More good news...

Guest TerraTor

I have a feeling were gonna be running all day. Detroit has the worst rush d in the NFL and we want to eat the clock.

Thats fine with me running all day....just so long as Turner calls the right running plays and mixes in a little play action passes.Eat up the clock and win the game 24-10

I have a feeling were gonna be running all day. Detroit has the worst rush d in the NFL and we want to eat the clock.

Please be right, I am starting forte this week on my fantasy team. I think I've got a good match up this week with forte going against the lions and stewart against the chiefs.

How much the Bears run will depend on whether they get the lead and hold it. If Vasher and Tillman are both out, I see Kitna having a huge day, and the lions grabbing an early lead. Should that happen, Turner will go heavy on the pass to try and catch up. I don't know who Orton's supposed to throw to with Lloyd out, since he's the only receiver who's been playing worth a damn, but that's Turner's mentality when behind.