None of this matters....

Connorbear

Guest TerraTor
If we play the Falcons as we did the Lions we will win by 10

no one seemed to notice that Green Bay won last season because of Favre, rodgers came back to earth last week and he threw against a shit defense in atlanta. we should destroy Matt Ryan and Micheal wannabe turner

I feel that Atlanta will be competitive, But we will win, Prediction? 30 to 22

Well the Vegas Bookies had us as 3.5 point favorites to beat Detroit. I guess they had little faith, LOL.

We did quite well against Detroit.

Now I see the opening lines for the next game with us favored by 2.5 points to beat Atlanta.

I guess we still have a lot to prove to the Vegas Bookies.

If we stop Turner/Norwood, we take them with out too much trouble.

They also have Minny Favored to beat Detroit by 13 points and Seattle favored by 2.5 to take the Packers.

I am a bit concerned that Minny will pick things up. I hope not. They play NOS tonight and I have a feeling they can upset the Saints because NOS defense sucks against the run. If they win that one and then defeat Detroit, they would have a little momentum coming into Chicago and should have their big left tackle back in the lineup by then. I think it will all depend on how we handle their running game. If we stop their run, we will take them without trouble. They will give us trouble with their run defense but their pass defense, ooops, forgot, they do not have one.