If I blame any single person I blame Lovie.

butkusrules

What would he have said if Norwood returns it to FG range and they win like that?

The point is, on something like that, if it doesn't work then everyone is going to be screaming for the other thing. Its a hindsight deal.

The fact of the matter is that if he would have returned it to field goal range based on time vs distance to get to a specific point to make it possible, there wouldnt have been any time left on the clock to even attempt a FG.

What would he have said if Norwood returns it to FG range and they win like that?

The point is, on something like that, if it doesn't work then everyone is going to be screaming for the other thing. Its a hindsight deal.

That's why it put it as: "The Monday morning winning formula"

I really think it show's that Lovie and Co have a hard time making the quick decisions. Even Lovie himself admitted he should of kicked it deep. Oh well, hopefully losing these close games keeps this team grounded b/c once they think there they bomb is usually when they get lazy and fall apart. Plus I give ATL a lot of credit, they kept the Bears D on the field, making all the plays when needed. If it weren't for some bad penalities on the ATL offense, we might not even been close.