Johnny McCain

CrackerDog

http://www.mdc.edu/Home/Press/rally.htm

LOL! This tells you all you need to know about this ACORN flap. It's pure political scapegoating. Boogyman stuff!

And on the Ayers deal... The Chicago Tribune, a conservative newspaper...

This attack is false, but it’s more than that – it’s malicious. It unfairly tars not just Obama, but all the other prominent, well-respected Chicagoans who also volunteered their time to the foundation. They came from all walks of life and all political backgrounds, and there’s ample evidence their mission was nothing more than improving ailing public schools in Chicago. Yet in the heat of a political campaign they have been accused of financing radicalism. That’s Pants on Fire wrong.

More bullshit from the McCain camp. They can't argue about the economy they and the Republicans BROKE so... may as well go 100% sleaze, all the time.

Even Christopher Hitchens, a ultra-conservative, Clinton hater of the highest order, today endorsed.... WAIT FOR IT..... Obama!

LOL!

You Republicans have a lot to apologize to the nation for. Your day came and went and we now know what giving you control leads us to. Crisis after crisis. Collapse after collapse. Incompetence at EVERY level of government. Sorry, but Johnny just isn't acceptable as a President and Sarah isn't qualified to be the mayor of my suburb. You're all going to have to sit by and watch as the most progressive President in the history of this country brings us back from the brink of disaster. We don't need Johnny Square-Jaw attacking Iran to make us feel all patriotic again. It's time our patriotism was directed internally. A little introspection after years of "The Cowboy" is in order, I think.

Time for intelligence. A steady hand...

obama_sc_04_01_2007-731285.jpg

Great post on the Ayers BS...

I'm really surprised how many people are taking the "palling around with terrorist" BS seriously.

This will be a much closer election than it should be.

http://www.mdc.edu/Home/Press/rally.htm

LOL! This tells you all you need to know about this ACORN flap. It's pure political scapegoating. Boogyman stuff!

And on the Ayers deal... The Chicago Tribune, a conservative newspaper...

More bullshit from the McCain camp. They can't argue about the economy they and the Republicans BROKE so... may as well go 100% sleaze, all the time.

Even Christopher Hitchens, a ultra-conservative, Clinton hater of the highest order, today endorsed.... WAIT FOR IT..... Obama!

LOL!

You Republicans have a lot to apologize to the nation for. Your day came and went and we now know what giving you control leads us to. Crisis after crisis. Collapse after collapse. Incompetence at EVERY level of government. Sorry, but Johnny just isn't acceptable as a President and Sarah isn't qualified to be the mayor of my suburb. You're all going to have to sit by and watch as the most progressive President in the history of this country brings us back from the brink of disaster. We don't need Johnny Square-Jaw attacking Iran to make us feel all patriotic again. It's time our patriotism was directed internally. A little introspection after years of "The Cowboy" is in order, I think.

Time for intelligence. A steady hand...

obama_sc_04_01_2007-731285.jpg

Great post on the Ayers BS...

I'm really surprised how many people are taking the "palling around with terrorist" BS seriously.

This will be a much closer election than it should be.

It's close because Obama is black and this country is still somewhat racist. Seriously man, I'm a white guy and I see it very clearly. This "arab" stuff, this "palling around with terrorists" stuff, this using his middle name stuff... Let's call it what it is, race baiting. But if Hillary had won they'd be going after her for being a woman so it's just about race because the opponent is black.

I'm not saying all Republicans are racists. But they're pulling those puppet strings for sure. They'll DO ANYTHING to stay in power. They know what the costs will be of having all of the crap that's happened over the last 8 years come to light. I'd like to see Cheney's energy policy, written by Exxon and Enron, wouldn't you?

So, they say anything, put complete fabrications on the air in commercials, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if they elevated the terror warning again in the next few days to scare people. Just like 2004. But I believe it would actually work against them this time. There may be a lot of racists out there and ignorant folks, some of whom post here I've found, but the country in general isn't stupid. Nobody would/should be buying this crap anymore. Seriously... Would Obama put himself through this process if he weren't a bigger PATRIOT than any of the folks posting here? Are you KIDDING me?!?! He clearly loves this country and he's clearly a good man. Those rooting against him need to look at their own souls. They need to watch the videos of people at McCain rallies bringing monkey stuffed animals with Obama's name on them to understand the deeper darker disgusting reasons why Obama isn't acceptable to many. And hey, he's black, he can't change that and he wouldn't want to. If you can't support him for that reason, just admit it and revel in your stupidity. But don't hide behind this "he's unworthy" bullshit. Please.... You're not fooling anyone.

PS. If you've been under a rock for the last 10 days, you need to see this

to know what I'm talking about.