It's about time

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

Zack is back: With all of the injuries at the position, it came as no surprise Tuesday when the Bears promoted rookie cornerback Zackary Bowman from the practice squad to the 53-man roster.

Bowman was selected by the Bears in the fifth-round of the draft from Nebraska. He played in all four preseason games before being waived Sept. 2 during final cuts. He was then re-signed to the practice squad the following day.

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=5249

hes awesome on Madden 09, haha... Say goodbye to that jackass from Tampa, only thing he knows is how to spell Brandon LLoyds name by chasing him all day

Let's give him a whirl!

Zack is back: With all of the injuries at the position, it came as no surprise Tuesday when the Bears promoted rookie cornerback Zackary Bowman from the practice squad to the 53-man roster.

Bowman was selected by the Bears in the fifth-round of the draft from Nebraska. He played in all four preseason games before being waived Sept. 2 during final cuts. He was then re-signed to the practice squad the following day.

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=5249

hes awesome on Madden 09, haha... Say goodbye to that jackass from Tampa, only thing he knows is how to spell Brandon LLoyds name by chasing him all day

I like this kid.

He reminds me of Harrison because had Marcus stayed out of trouble, he would have been a late 1st round pick.

Well, Zackary was rated 1 of the top 3 CBs his last year in college and had he stayed healthy, at worst he would have been a mid-2nd round selection. Hopefully he is 100% and is ready to contribute, similar to Marcus.

BTW- good riddance to Hamilton. :shakehead

I like this kid.

He reminds me of Harrison because had Marcus stayed out of trouble, he would have been a late 1st round pick.

Well, Zackary was rated 1 of the top 3 CBs his last year in college and had he stayed healthy, at worst he would have been a mid-2nd round selection. Hopefully he is 100% and is ready to contribute, similar to Marcus.

BTW- good riddance to Hamilton. :shakehead

Good to hear Bowman is up on the squad. Here's hoping he can contribute.

BTW - Where did it say Hamilton is gone? I think as thin as we are right now, he is not going anywhere.

Peace :dabears

Good to hear Bowman is up on the squad. Here's hoping he can contribute.

BTW - Where did it say Hamilton is gone? I think as thin as we are right now, he is not going anywhere.

Peace :dabears

I didn't mean like "good riddance forever", I meant "good riddance we don't have to see him on the field anymore".