Lions @ Bears 11-2

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be surprised if Rex is good. Truth is, watching our D, that's why we can't compete for a Super Bowl. I never expected Orton to make it the whole season anyway. Unless your last name is Favre or Manning, because it's like a once or twice every 10 years thing for us (for a QB to make it all 16 games without missing due to injury).

Grossman has 2 really good qualities. One is his ability to throw deep ball, and the next is his play action. If we can establish the running attack, then he can use it. Now what Grossman does bad is short passes with accuracy and deal with an up the middle pass rush. Both of which will be required to win this game.

Sucks he missed Hester on that deep ball.

Great punt, now watch a 99 yard drive come up here. Maybe Orlovsky will run out of the back of the end zone again.

Thayer says Tillman's shoulder will be an issue all season. It's just his speculation, but that's EXACTLY what I didn't want to hear. Rest the guy until he's healed. That's what our backups are here for. We're not so dominant that we can get it done with our best corner at 80%.