Obamas freeloading aunt found to be illegal

DrunkBomber

A spokesman for Barack Obama has confirmed that Zeituni Onyango, 56, a Kenyan woman living in South Boston, is the aunt of the US presidential hopeful.

The statement came after The Times tracked down Ms Onyango this week.

She has lived in a public housing complex for five years. Speaking to The Times, she said of her nephew: “I just pray for him, that's all.”

Mr Obama affectionately described his aunt in his memoir Dreams from My Father, where he recalls that she was the first person to greet him when he stepped off a plane in Kenya for the first time.

How America's presidents rated

Ms Onyango is paid a small stipend for working as a health advocate in her housing complex and has donated $260 (£160) to her nephew's presidential campaign.

Its illegal to get campaign contributions from non citizens. Another shady piece of Obamas life. He claims he didnt know she was living here. Think about it, a man running for President of the United States has a family member that lives in the country illegally.

Its illegal to get campaign contributions from non citizens. Another shady piece of Obamas life. He claims he didnt know she was living here. Think about it, a man running for President of the United States has a family member that lives in the country illegally.

An extended family member he hasn't talked to in 2 yrs - whatever. Americans are not going to hold him responsible for the half sister of his father (his father that left his life when he was 2).

If we are going to play news of the weekend then:

Cheney endorses McCain

Got to love it!!!!! This will really play outside the base - not!!!!!!!

Peace :dabears

An extended family member he hasn't talked to in 2 yrs - whatever. Americans are not going to hold him responsible for the half sister of his father (his father that left his life when he was 2).

If we are going to play news of the weekend then:

Cheney endorses McCain

Got to love it!!!!! This will really play outside the base - not!!!!!!!

She donated money to his campaign. Candidates are not allowed to accept citizens from non residents. I guess we can tear up the rules because its Obama. Im sure if the shoe was on the other foot the MTV party would be outraged.

She donated money to his campaign. Candidates are not allowed to accept citizens from non residents. I guess we can tear up the rules because its Obama. Im sure if the shoe was on the other foot the MTV party would be outraged.

Check your second sentence again. I didn't realize citizens could be submitted as campaign contributions now. ;)

BTW - they have returned the money. This is fairly standard when politicians discover they have received contributions from other questionable donors.

Like here -

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/08...wing-donations/

Thanks for playing.

Check your second sentence again. I didn't realize citizens could be submitted as campaign contributions now. ;)

BTW - they have returned the money. This is fairly standard when politicians discover they have received contributions from other questionable donors.

Like here -

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/08...wing-donations/

Thanks for playing.

I guess that typo was a big deal, nice of you to chime in between letting P Diddy and Matt Damon tell you to vote for.

I guess that typo was a big deal, nice of you to chime in between letting P Diddy and Matt Damon tell you to vote for.

I already told you I don't listen to rap. Further, I really don't care about celebrity endorsements. I could give a crap who Matt Damon, Clint Eastwood, or Oprah Winfrey is voting for.

And I was just giving you stuff on the typo. You need to lighted up. ;)

By the way, your signature....what show is that from, what channel was it on?

I have no idea what you are talking about. If you refering to Peace, I have had that on my posts for many, many yrs. It has nothing to do with the tv I watch and much to do with a very personal life experience. I will leave it at that.

I have no idea what you are talking about. If you refering to Peace, I have had that on my posts for many, many yrs. It has nothing to do with the tv I watch and much to do with a very personal life experience. I will leave it at that.

The signature is your Butthead quote fyi, thanks for playing

The signature is your Butthead quote fyi, thanks for playing

Nice catch. I was wondering what the heck you were talking about. I don't ever look at my signature and forget what I had posted there. You know how long its been since I watched Beavis & Butthead - at least 15 yrs. Obviously I was a fan of the show. B & B were the best thing to come out of MTV.

You talk about MTV so much you tell me: do they still play music videos? ;)

Nice catch. I was wondering what the heck you were talking about. I don't ever look at my signature and forget what I had posted there. You know how long its been since I watched Beavis & Butthead - at least 15 yrs. Obviously I was a fan of the show. B & B were the best thing to come out of MTV.

You talk about MTV so much you tell me: do they still play music videos? ;)

Not at all, its all down hill