Titans @ Bears 11-9

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except for Kruetz...nice whiff on the screen block. jackass

Ya, you get that block and that play is in business. Can't blame Grossman for that drive. Still....Titans have full field position and are consistently in scoring position. We need the Bears to make a play, hopefully defense can pull a turnover out right here.

Jesus Christ, I'd love to play quarterback against the Bears, its me and the offensive line versus nobody. This is laughable of how little pressure we get on the quarterback on the pass. You know your bad when Dan Orlovksky lights your defense up for major yardage.. Were never going to beat great teams without consistent pressure on the quarterback

I'm happy with where we are at as of the half. The one thing that concerns me is that I believe the Titans are a better coached team, but I'm hoping Lovie and company can prove me wrong and come out with some nice adjustments for the 2nd half.

An adjustment at halftime would be a first for this coaching staff, so I wouldnt put too much weight into that. The other concern should be our pass rush....REFUCKINDICULOUS

Bears fans are f***ing disgraceful...shut the f*** up. Grossman is going up against one of the best defenses in the NFL and led a nice touchdown drive and made one mistake. He did miss a shot at moving the chains but nothing boo worthy. f***ing pathetic the way that guy has gotten treated.

And in other news...Brad Maynard is having one shitty ass game and to be honest one shitty ass season.