To Bears88

CubbiesFan07

I hope you change your mind after watching this awful performance from Rex Grossman. Don't even say "It was the O-Line's fault. Field position. Good Defense. Drops"

It was none of the above. It is the above, if the ball actually is within reach of the WR.

I hope you get banned from these forums if you post one more pro-Grossman topic.

/Rantover

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you change your mind after watching this awful performance from Rex Grossman. Don't even say "It was the O-Line's fault. Field position. Good Defense. Drops"

It was none of the above. It is the above, if the ball actually is within reach of the WR.

I hope you get banned from these forums if you post one more pro-Grossman topic.

/Rantover

Rex is doing a good job--of getting Kyle a nice contract! Rex is defintely NOT coming back at the end of the year.

How about you STFU you pathetic Cubs fan.

And who are you to tell me what to do?

You all dish it out on Rex. You get it right back for slurping all over Orton like he's god.

Yep, it's all Rex's fault. I forgot he gave up those 21 points.

If only we had the future HOF'er in Orton at QB.

Blame the whole team not one person.

Both QB's are mediocre. Get that through your damn head.

I like how you bring in another sport to try to push the topic to something that is totally irrelevant. Rofl. Are you serious?

So I'm a Cubs fan, they lost, I can accept that.

You're a Grossman fan, he sucks ass, but you can't accept that.

Please try to focus your negative remarks on the topic at hand instead of something that is in a totally different sport. Grossman sucks, lost the game for us (not single handedly) but yes. Is Tennessee a tough team? Yes. Are they beatable? Of course. Would have Orton beaten them? He would have done a heck of a lot better.

Stfu and get your facts straight you P.O.S. fan.

Orton forthewin

Yep, it's all Rex's fault. I forgot he gave up those 21 points.

If only we had the future HOF'er in Orton at QB.

Blame the whole team not one person.

Both QB's are mediocre. Get that through your damn head.

Did you watch the bleepin game?! I mean honest to God are you an idiot?

Defense gave up 21 points, yes. They have given up almost 21 points EVERY GAME THIS SEASON. So YES I do blame Grossman for today's performance. Get your facts straight, yet again.

Peace.

I thought the D played extremely well considering the fact they got no help from the offense for the majority of the game. Hell, in the 2nd and 3rd quarters, the D was practically on the field the whole time.

Why do you despise Orton so much? Because he has actually shown traits of an actual QB who doesn't suck?

My god, we all make mistakes in our judgment of players/teams/coaches. I was wrong about Benson and freely admit that. But damn dude, what's so tough about admitting you were wrong?

Guys we weren't playing the Lions. It was the best team in the league.

Our receivers were getting their axxes kicked all over the field. I dont know what Orton does that wins us this game. Makes a couple of more completions, maybe.

HAving Orton doesn't help us get a pass rush or help the DB's cover (maybe Tenn can give Vasher and Tillman a how to dvd).

For me Rex was Mediocre, He produced 2 TD's and had one turnover. Obviously Orton is better, but this loss is not on Rex.

Ill tell ya what Orton would have different, First off he would checked off the line a lot more to the run, Secondly he would hit D Clark and Olsen a lot more. 3rd he would have not forced balls into double coverage.

This is the Difference between a QB like Rex and someone who can command an offense. Our bad field position in large part was due to Rex not moving the ball. Most of the time he threw behind Davis more then in fornt. His accuarcy blowed.