Why was Lloyd inactive?????

Connorbear

Through the first however-many games, I kept saying to myself "How was this guy considered a cancer everywhere he went?". Now, I know why.

Get your a** on the field, Brandon. It'll be fine when you're on another team next year, anyways.

I can't believe Turner hasn't said something to him. He coached him in college for crying out loud. Lloyd is costing himself a crap load of money in the offseason.

Peace :dabears

Guest TerraTor
I can't believe Turner hasn't said something to him. He coached him in college for crying out loud. Lloyd is costing himself a crap load of money in the offseason.

he probably figured he wouldnt see a pass anywhere near him.

Guest TerraTor
Yeah, because the stud man would've been much better.

God, you get dumber each day.

what dimension do you live in? Orton has been dam good. You are so fukkin ignorant i have to bring myself down to reply to your rediculous posts. Grossman missed so many wide open passes it made me wanna puke, mostly in your face. I love ur passion for the team, but your arguements are stupid. The defense is terrible and Orton has brought them thru it, rex couldnt even come close to doing it.

He's a prima donna. Saving himself for next week in the hopes that Kyle comes back. And yes, he's a puss and a cancer.

A few people questioned why Drake said what he did, but I figured it was sending a message to Lloyd. I suspect that Turner has talked to him, and I wouldn't be surprised if Lovie has as well. Even when Lloyd was here in San Fran, he was never 100% committed to playing football. He's always done what he wants, despite what's best for the team. That's why 49ers fans were glad to see him leave town, and why he got benched in Washington.

As long as he feels even the tiniest bit of soreness in his knee, he's going to refuse to play. JMO