Another help thread

DrunkBomber

Ok, this is in a superflex money league. Ive already had Warner/Fitz/Chris Johnson and LJ Smith go. You start 1 qb, 3 RBs, 4 WRs, 1 Flex, 2 TEs and a defense and kicker. For RBs Im for sure going with Ward and Grant and need to decide on Mewelde or Jamal Lewis. For WRs, Plax hosed me again and Fitz has already went, so I have to go with Chambers, Housh and Berrian but I need help at TE also. LJ Smith already went so its between Shianco, Stevens and Lee. Based on matchups I have Stevens in now. So I need help with last TE and RB?

Ok, this is in a superflex money league. Ive already had Warner/Fitz/Chris Johnson and LJ Smith go. You start 1 qb, 3 RBs, 4 WRs, 1 Flex, 2 TEs and a defense and kicker. For RBs Im for sure going with Ward and Grant and need to decide on Mewelde or Jamal Lewis. For WRs, Plax hosed me again and Fitz has already went, so I have to go with Chambers, Housh and Berrian but I need help at TE also. LJ Smith already went so its between Shianco, Stevens and Lee. Based on matchups I have Stevens in now. So I need help with last TE and RB?

I think of the TEs I'd have to go with Visanthe Shiancoe & Stevens. RBs are close. J Lewis has an easier matchup than M Moore but Moore has done fine by me when I have started him in the past. Parker aggravating his knee will put Moore in the field again and he is an excellent pass catcher outlet for Big Ben as well. The Colts (I feel) will blow out CLE and they may have to abandon the run. I would go with Moore in what I see as a tight contest with NEP and Moore getting goal line attempts.

I think of the TEs I'd have to go with Visanthe Shiancoe & Stevens. RBs are close. J Lewis has an easier matchup than M Moore but Moore has done fine by me when I have started him in the past. Parker aggravating his knee will put Moore in the field again and he is an excellent pass catcher outlet for Big Ben as well. The Colts (I feel) will blow out CLE and they may have to abandon the run. I would go with Moore in what I see as a tight contest with NEP and Moore getting goal line attempts.

I can only pick one more TE because LJ Smith already went. I dont want to put in Shiancoe against the Bears and I already have Berrian for the Vikes pass game. I think youre right about Lewis though. Im think Parker is playing but I also think Moore will get a good amount of touches.