Packers vs. Panthers thread

DrunkBomber

Packers lose!! Woot! Now we need to win tonight!

Great news! Now, we need to take are of business. I sure hope that Orton is healed and that the D can get the stops that we are going to need. Let's take over this division tonight! :bringit

What a game.

The second half that the Pukers had I thought the Panther's would choke. If it wasn't for Steve Smith the Packers win this game. That was a heck of a catch inside the 5. The throw was behind him, and he grabs it and maintains possession and gets it inside the 1. That defensive stand prior to that to hold GB to a FG was the difference. Not sure what GB was thinking with the play calling there. They had been killing the Panthers with the play action in the red zone then they run the same play back to back and get stuffed twice. It was an entertaining game and now the Packers playoff hopes are all but gone and you know who has the Jets in first place.

Carolina did their part and put the Packers away now the Bears need to do their part and put the Queens away. Tonight is a golden opportunity to put ourselves in the driver seat for the division title. Can we do it? If we do it will be the biggest win of Kyle's career. The Metrodome is a tough place to play but if we can keep the crowd out of the game but getting out on top early with a fast start I think we have a good shot at 7-5.