Signed this dude from the Skins PS

Connorbear

so the question is whether the braintrust running this organization is going to activate,and actually use either Riddeu or Bennett this week or if they are going to use this new addition, a former 6th round player from another teams practice squad instead. If that is the case the question begins to need to be asked as to how a 3rd round pick from this draft can be so bad they can't get any playing time with the injuries and lack of production we have currently had with the WR position. If he is in fact are this bad, why the hell was Bennett drafted in the first place let alone that high.

so the question is whether the braintrust running this organization is going to activate,and actually use either Riddeu or Bennett this week or if they are going to use this new addition, a former 6th round player from another teams practice squad instead. If that is the case the question begins to need to be asked as to how a 3rd round pick from this draft can be so bad they can't get any playing time with the injuries and lack of production we have currently had with the WR position. If he is in fact are this bad, why the hell was Bennett drafted in the first place let alone that high.

Bennett has been active (6 or 7 games this yr) and has played (primarily on special teams). He had 3 tackles last week. I would assume he will move up a rung this week with Booker's injury.

No way is this new guy active this yr. They are most likely looking at him for training camp next yr.

Peace :dabears

With Wolfe out, the team needed a gunner. If by some miracle he shows promise as a receiver that will be a bonus. I hope the kid can tackle!

Bennett and McBride were both gunners last week and both made very nice tackles. I would assume this doesn't change. This new kid won't play this yr - bank on it.

Peace :dabears

I hope the kid can tackle!

Every game I hope the same thing for all 11 playing on defense. Yet, I'm frequently disappointed. Here in Chicago we think we can hit you to the ground or arm tackle. We also leave our feet early and make anyone look awesome. The whole team needs to get better and more disciplined at tackling. I'd start fining each and every player who misses a tackle.