Turner too quick to let his foot up

butkusrules

Just once I would like to see him keep the offense open regardless of score.

Agreed 100%. BTW - Rasheed Davis better not see WR reps next yr. I don't mind keeping him as a 5th receiver, special team gunner but that's it. He absolutely, positively is killing us with his drops.

Peace :dabears

Agreed 100%. BTW - Rasheed Davis better not see WR reps next yr. I don't mind keeping him as a 5th receiver, special team gunner but that's it. He absolutely, positively is killing us with his drops.

I agree , we should bring that slow kid up from the practice squad. Rashied has had a bad year, time to sit him.

And t o think we dumped Bradley earlier this season. Davis has turned out to be a bad joke.

I agree , we should bring that slow kid up from the practice squad. Rashied has had a bad year, time to sit him.

How about we simply give our 3rd round pick his reps instead. Or Rideau. Who cares. Both are on the roster and either should be playing over Davis.

He better not be on the field next week! He apparently plays of the opposition...