Watching NFL Network Replay

Pixote

I want to post some things I was thinking today but I can't figure out how to start a new thread.

I agree that Olsen is going to tear it up this year. I read one where some scout specificially mentioned how accurate Cutler is when he throws down the middle of the field. Not that Olsen only gets used there! Jay is going to make our recievers so much better. We are in that place again where we get to find out what we have now that we have a "different" passer.

This we have a new combo attempting EVERY pass this year. Hester and Bennett are both "supposed" to have "gotten it" at the end of last year. All our TE's are good. Forte is Great at everything he does! We have an interesting developing story at with the O-line but we do have compitition at evry position. 'Cept maybe C where I believe Beekman is the backup? and 4 guards.

I expect Angelo to draft Defense and give these coaches a chance to do what they do. Each Defensive coach is in the perfect role for them. I don't really know the new D backs coach but I choose to give him and our hiring department the benifit of my optimism.

I see us going with what we have and letting this year be a growing together and getting to learn how this group comes together as an offense. we will find out what works, doesn't work and whats missing. We've filled in a HUGE "what's missing" now I think the prudent choice is to let that become what it is to become. before making any other additions. BUT w/e. ;)

One more note on the OLine. I think Orlando will start the season and his "name brand" will lend us credibility and hope for the season. While the soap opera storyline will be when Williams comes in (how is yet to be determined) and the commitment to excellence he will bring to keep his job. I see interesting developments and opportunity on the O Line. but thats a storyline well into the future..

One last thing, These signings send down a huge message and I predict maybe even a "slogan?" for the season like "finish" that one year.. anyway, one of the quotes I say alot was, "we decided that if we were gonna be in this thing we were gona be In it to win it".

I think our players will take this message from the top and display it on the field. perhaps a confidence in the front office and thier commitment to winning was missing last year? what do you think?

I take my comments off of the air...