Chicago Bears in Madden 2010

Rush23

Here is a breakdown of the Chicago Bears in Madden 2010, includes ratings and some analysis on how to use the Bears in 2010. I look forward to actually using a QB that has accuracy as opposed to years in the past using Orton/Grossman. With Cutler + Forte + Hester + Olsen....this offense is going to be amazing.

http://www.chicitysports.com/2009/08/09/ch...in-madden-2010/

Zach Bowman is only a 53 ovr....I definitely see EA upgrading his ovr via roster update through out the season if he continues to play like he has been in the training camp.

Bears are going to be a legit team to use in Madden 2010 I think.

Thanks for the info!

I can't wait to pick it up!

Here is a breakdown of the Chicago Bears in Madden 2010, includes ratings and some analysis on how to use the Bears in 2010. I look forward to actually using a QB that has accuracy as opposed to years in the past using Orton/Grossman. With Cutler + Forte + Hester + Olsen....this offense is going to be amazing.

http://www.chicitysports.com/2009/08/09/ch...in-madden-2010/

Zach Bowman is only a 53 ovr....I definitely see EA upgrading his ovr via roster update through out the season if he continues to play like he has been in the training camp.

Bears are going to be a legit team to use in Madden 2010 I think.

Ordered my copy through Amazon preorder and it will be on my porch when I get off work It arrived at the UPS dist center 15 min away from my house. I have to clean house though before I can touch it so I do have incentive to clean house today lol.

Cant' wait to play it.

I've been playing Mass Effect pretty heavily so this will be a nice change of pace

I just got it last night...and loved it!

I thought the playability just out the box was much better than the last 2 iterations of the game. I've not started a franchise or made any adjustments. But just a "play now" game was really more fun than the last 2 years' versions! I loved the look and feel...and the players look like they are supposed to!

I played Chi v Oak in Chi. I let the computer randomly choose my opponent. We won 34-7. Cutler racks up yard mostly passing to Clark & Olsen. Forte ran really well. The only Oak TD came on a bad pass I forced the was a pick 6. Tommie, Peanut and Ogun all got sacks. Payne got a pick.