Just a thought while watching Bears and browns

Grouchy Bear

While watching the replay of the bears and browns, I saw a rookie rb on the browns that stood out. I believe he was an FA.

This kid had good hands, speed, size, and ran with power. I was really impressed ! #34 chris Jennings

Did anybody else see this kid ?

What was the question again???? ;)

Jennings looked good. Not sure if we will make a move for a RB at this time. I think if Forte gets hurt, they will promote the FB from the practice squad and use McKie some at RB.

Peace :dabears

I'm saying they could go with a jumbo backfield with McKie at rb and Gaines at FB. I understand running the ball with McKie at FB has not been successful at times but he did play RB in college.

Let's just hope Forte stays healthy.

HAHAHAHAHA. The thought of McKie EVER playing the HB role makes me want to barf. The thought of him being our FB doesn't make me feel too warm either.

HAHAHAHAHA. The thought of McKie EVER playing the HB role makes me want to barf. The thought of him being our FB doesn't make me feel too warm either.

I'm simply saying he played HB in college. Again, it was just a suggestion. The reality is, if Forte gets hurt, we are in trouble. Let's hope Turner spreads some carries to Peterson and Wolfe.

I'm simply saying he played HB in college. Again, it was just a suggestion. The reality is, if Forte gets hurt, we are in trouble. Let's hope Turner spreads some carries to Peterson and Wolfe.

Please, don't even say Forte and the "H" word in the same sentence. He goes down and it will be pass, pass pass. And that is not going to be pretty. God, Wolfe and AP as backups! As long as they're backups we're in good shape. But we all know that RBs take the punishment.

Please, don't even say Forte and the "H" word in the same sentence. He goes down and it will be pass, pass pass. And that is not going to be pretty. God, Wolfe and AP as backups! As long as they're backups we're in good shape. But we all know that RBs take the punishment.

I tend to agree. I am a little bummed that Jones went down but I still think we have 2 good serviceable backups. I know alot of people here are down on Wolfe but I believe he will be a good backup in this league provided the team using his skills correctly. Don't just run him straight up the gut every time. Use him on delays, get him into the openfield to catch the ball on screens.

What was the question again???? ;)

Jennings looked good. Not sure if we will make a move for a RB at this time. I think if Forte gets hurt, they will promote the FB from the practice squad and use McKie some at RB.

I really don't want to make waves, but behind Forte we have 2 backs who are temp backs. Backs who I think cannot carry a heavy load if there is an unscheduled vacation by Forte. Why not get a big young back like Jennings who can learn and get up to speed now. Then wait and settle for an older Fa who may cost alot more, and be injury prone.

Peterson and Wolf are okay for what they do, and Mckie is a suprise to me he's still with the team. I just feel uneasy with these guys.

I tend to agree. I am a little bummed that Jones went down but I still think we have 2 good serviceable backups. I know alot of people here are down on Wolfe but I believe he will be a good backup in this league provided the team using his skills correctly. Don't just run him straight up the gut every time. Use him on delays, get him into the openfield to catch the ball on screens.

I agree with you about how Wolfe is being used by the Bears and I think he should be used in a manner the way they used Pinkie Gentry during the 80's.