Do Wr make the QB better?

Wesson44

Bears wideouts produced biggest day since '04

Posted: 9/17/2009 2:57 p.m.

Jay Cutler has been widely criticized following the first four-interception game of his NFL career Sunday night in Green Bay. But the Bears quarterback helped his young wide receivers post big numbers in the loss to the Packers.

Earl Bennett (7 receptions for 66 yards), Devin Hester (4-90) and Johnny Knox (2-82) combined for 238 yards, the most by Bears wide receivers in a game since Nov. 24, 2002 when Marty Booker (10-157), Dez White (8-106), Ahmad Merritt (3-24) and Marcus Robinson (1-3) generated 290 yards in a 20-17 overtime win over the Lions.

I think it's a combo.

An average QB can look good with great WR's Cunningham, George, and Culpepper.

Drew Brees makes his WR's look better then they are by padding their stats every week.

And then there is Brady when he got Welker and Moss where they made each other look better cuz they all are great.

I say the last one is what happened last year with Marshall and Royal, cuz I think Royal is hte real deal.

Agreed. It does take both.

Either or will help either or.

Fitz could help Russell and P. Manning could help even Bobby Wade...

Having P. Manning and R. Wayne...is just want you want. Look at Roethlisberger...He's got Ward and Holmes. That's a pretty darn good duo to have.

We may have that later this season if on of the youngsters comes on....but not now.

I think it's a combo.

An average QB can look good with great WR's Cunningham, George, and Culpepper.

Drew Brees makes his WR's look better then they are by padding their stats every week.

And then there is Brady when he got Welker and Moss where they made each other look better cuz they all are great.

I say the last one is what happened last year with Marshall and Royal, cuz I think Royal is hte real deal.