Bears @ Falcons 10-18-09 7:20 CT

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two people to blame so far.

Cutler on offense--one bad read for an int and one bad throw for an int kill scoring drives

Roach on defense-- one bad call on defense leaves a two on three situation and one bit of bad fundamentals not getting into his zone costs us a TD at the end of the half.

This is where we miss Url the most.

I'm been the biggest Cutler backer possible, but he's got to start to make these throws or learn to throw it away. Hester was doubled covered on his INT in the redzone and Olsen was wide open down the field.

Biggest difference between him and Matt Ryan, Matt Ryan doesn't make stupid mistakes. He is a young Peyton Manning, I hate to say it but damn he can play. Cutler has got a chance to make it up next half, but right now I sure as hell hope we don't have any more Sunday Night football games! 6 of his 7 interceptions have come on SNF. I think this is one of those games our defense is going to have to win for us. We need to force some TO's via INT's or Fumbles. Our half time adjustments have been very good so far this season, I hope that continues.