Harvin/Peterson

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Great game. Great Minny meltdown. Coming away from this game I saw on multiple occasions Jared Allen's effort to get outside, create great holes. In fact, it became predictable in the second half that they would semi-give Allen the outside and they would go right at him for decent games and a touchdown. Again this was in Minny. I like our chances. Against either team.

against Pit, Troy is back and the steelers look like they are back on track.

GB looked good today against Detroit but... who wouldn't.

Bret Fart is getting the praise for working his magic the win again sure did play well but if Balt makes that FG it's all moot. Getting sick of all the Favre ars kissing. If that's not bad enough he's now on the team I hate most. I'd love nothing more than to see us sweep them.

against Pit, Troy is back and the steelers look like they are back on track.

GB looked good today against Detroit but... who wouldn't.

Bret Fart is getting the praise for working his magic the win again sure did play well but if Balt makes that FG it's all moot. Getting sick of all the Favre ars kissing. If that's not bad enough he's now on the team I hate most. I'd love nothing more than to see us sweep them.

I'm just hoping the game against Minny at the end of the yr actually means something. The Vikes should be 4-2; they are extremely lucky.

Peace :dabears

^^^^^^^^^^

Um, I see people talking about how the Queens "should" be 4-2 and how they got lucky because the Ravens missed a Field Goal. Well let's look at this honestly people, we are THIS close to being 1-5. Reliable Jeff Reed misses 2 VERY makeable fields goals and keeps us in the game against Pittsburgh and at Seattle Orlindo Mare misses 2 easy fields goals and we get a Forte fumble reversed (how I still have no idea....no evidence he didn't fumble and the call on the field was fumble). Hey I love the Bears as much as everybody on here but if you're going to apply the "should" logic to the Queens you need to apply it to the Bears as well. I'm just sayin'.

Um, I see people talking about how the Queens "should" be 4-2 and how they got lucky because the Ravens missed a Field Goal. Well let's look at this honestly people, we are THIS close to being 1-5. Reliable Jeff Reed misses 2 VERY makeable fields goals and keeps us in the game against Pittsburgh and at Seattle Orlindo Mare misses 2 easy fields goals and we get a Forte fumble reversed (how I still have no idea....no evidence he didn't fumble and the call on the field was fumble). Hey I love the Bears as much as everybody on here but if you're going to apply the "should" logic to the Queens you need to apply it to the Bears as well. I'm just sayin'.

Lets use your same logic. We "should/could" be 6-0 as well. We are leading in GB with less than a minute to go b4 Vasher trips over his skirt and here with Atlanta we shot our selves in the foot leaving alot of points on the football field.

You can also do the "yeah, but's" in the other direction too... If Cutler doesn't make the silly picks, if Vasher doesn't let Jennings burn him, etc... The bottom line is the records are what they are. We also know that there are stories behind those records. Minny appears vulnerable. For now, no team has been able to take avantage of it, but the law of averages dictate, some team will.