We suck....

OmahaBear

We're going to get embarrassed today. The only good that may come from this is maybe, just maybe, Turner will be fired. We haven't scored in the first quarter ALL SEASON with Jay Cutler at QB. The defense sucks but they have multiple excuses. Half the team is injured. But the offense has no excuses. This SHIT is inexcusable.

Maybe we are closer to getting Shanahan as this game progresses...

I wish, Shannahan wont come without control over personnel. He is not going to come to be Angelo's boy. The Bears wont fire Lovie or Angelo after a year without Urlacher and a new Quarterback. The most we can hope for is a new offensive cooridnator and by extension a new OL coach.

I wish, Shannahan wont come without control over personnel. He is not going to come to be Angelo's boy. The Bears wont fire Lovie or Angelo after a year without Urlacher and a new Quarterback. The most we can hope for is a new offensive cooridnator and by extension a new OL coach.

I don't want Shanny if he wants to the be GM tơo. He failed in Denver when he was the GM, but excelled as purely the coach and that is how the Bears need to have him.

I'd prefer Cowher, but Shanahan would be fine as well. It all depends on what style you want to go, defense or offense. Cowher has built a career on strong defensive play and a solid running game which probably makes him a better fit in Chicago (even though we are a better passing team). Shanahan is an offensive genius that always has a great offensive line and a running back that follows. He would know what a good offensive lineman is because we certainly don't have one here.

All I have to say is I've been trying to get to a bears game for years now... and thats the one i finally got to. That was a wonderful drive to and from.

Who Dey, who dey! Went to that game also.....the half time trip to the bathroom was god awful. I thought if the Bears couldv'e came out with life that there were enough Bear fans there to make it like a home game. That was terrible. At least Sat night was fun, had dinner at the Brazilian Steak house and had Knox/Hester/Harris and others sitting next to us. That was cool. Also as we were hanging out at the Westin hotel, seen Virginia and Mike McCaskey walking into the hotel.

Who Dey, who dey! Went to that game also.....the half time trip to the bathroom was god awful. I thought if the Bears couldv'e came out with life that there were enough Bear fans there to make it like a home game. That was terrible. At least Sat night was fun, had dinner at the Brazilian Steak house and had Knox/Hester/Harris and others sitting next to us. That was cool. Also as we were hanging out at the Westin hotel, seen Virginia and Mike McCaskey walking into the hotel.

Its too bad they only came for dinner...

Its too bad they only came for dinner...

I took my whole company to the game, there was 18 of us. You dont want to know the price tag on that trip. Either way I met some fans that were great but for the most part they were complete jack-asses. I called out one tough guy to step outside and he shut up like the little bitch that he was. We had to leave early cuz the verbal attacks started to get out of hand.

Bengals fight song is gay, even the the Bengal fans think so.

"Who Dey" even more gay!!

I took my whole company to the game, there was 18 of us. You dont want to know the price tag on that trip. Either way I met some fans that were great but for the most part they were complete jack-asses. I called out one tough guy to step outside and he shut up like the little bitch that he was. We had to leave early cuz the verbal attacks started to get out of hand.

Agreed...

Thats the worst song ever, they even have the little bouncy ball to follow the words with. I hear ya on the price tag, would've been well worth it with a victory.

We left early too, couldn't "BEAR" watching and when old men start talking trash to you, ya know its time.