Starting to think we start over, Angelo on down

butkusrules

Angelo has given us poor offensive line, 2nd class wr, d-line that is ineffective and bad drafts with Tommie and tank. Etc etc . Lovie lost the team with these ridiculous performances. Lovie tolerates turners poor performance. I think it's just better, especially with a franchise quarterback, to start fresh. New gm, new coach , new scouts, new assistant coaches. If Phillips was a real team president he should go too, but he is just a figure head.

I could not agree with you more on this. I have never understood how a CPA is made the President of this organization and that the Halas family finds what is happening as acceptable. Angelo at this point should be lynched and Smith should have been fired last season. I do my best to keep pointing people to the game in Minnesota in which it proved that Smith has lost this team. Offense stumbles in the redzone once again and leaves the Viqueens with the ball at their own one yardline. Next play they hit Bernard Berrian for a 99 yard touchdown play to destroy what ever positive there may have been for the Bears.

Fox then pans the Bears sidelines and every player you are able to see it in their eyes that it is, "Uh-Oh; not again." Every player was totally dejected at that point and time with no hope for the rest of the season. It continues to plague this team this season as well. How we have been fortunate enough to win the four games we have is really starting to surprise me. Denver is laughing all the way to draft day 2010.

The following changes need to be made and made now:

Ted Philips needs to resign. He truly has no football knowledge to lead this team in a proper fashion.

Jerry Angelo & Staff need to be fired. Poor player evaluation and decisions continue to plague this historic franchise. Too many poor decisions do not make for a good football team. There are flashes of brilliance however, the negatives far out weigh the positives at this point and there does not seem to be any hope of this changing with Angelo and his staff still in charge.

Lovie Smith and his staff need to be fired. Look at my point at the beginning of my response and that shows it in a nutshell how bad Smith has fallen as a head coach with this team. We will not make the playoffs this year or any year again while Smith is still the fact o head of this team coaching wise. I would like to see Cowher in charge in some fashion or another. He may be better as the GM at this point and bring in someone to handle the coaching duties to help turn this team around. I would even take John Gruden as the head coach or GM as well. The only coach I would stay away from at this point is Mike Shanahan. I do not think Shanahan would be the answer to what ails this team. I would also be hesitant on hiring Mike Holmgren as well as I feel that the game has left him to deficient in regards to the game itself.

Changes need to be made and made now and do not even think about the playoffs this season as it will not happen.

Lovie and Angelo both need to go... but they wont. THey have stupid money coming their way the next few years and there is NO way the organization fires Lovie and continues to pay him 10 million over the next few years AND brings in a big name expensive coach like Bill Cowher, Mike Holmgren, or Mike Shanahan.

Angelo needs to go, but he's here through 2011 I think... if not longer. The problem was they got ridiculous contracts after that fluke of a Super Bowl season where we basically got there by pure luck.

I'd love to see all that happen...I fear it won't.

I could not agree with you more on this. I have never understood how a CPA is made the President of this organization and that the Halas family finds what is happening as acceptable. Angelo at this point should be lynched and Smith should have been fired last season. I do my best to keep pointing people to the game in Minnesota in which it proved that Smith has lost this team. Offense stumbles in the redzone once again and leaves the Viqueens with the ball at their own one yardline. Next play they hit Bernard Berrian for a 99 yard touchdown play to destroy what ever positive there may have been for the Bears.

Fox then pans the Bears sidelines and every player you are able to see it in their eyes that it is, "Uh-Oh; not again." Every player was totally dejected at that point and time with no hope for the rest of the season. It continues to plague this team this season as well. How we have been fortunate enough to win the four games we have is really starting to surprise me. Denver is laughing all the way to draft day 2010.

The following changes need to be made and made now:

Ted Philips needs to resign. He truly has no football knowledge to lead this team in a proper fashion.

Jerry Angelo & Staff need to be fired. Poor player evaluation and decisions continue to plague this historic franchise. Too many poor decisions do not make for a good football team. There are flashes of brilliance however, the negatives far out weigh the positives at this point and there does not seem to be any hope of this changing with Angelo and his staff still in charge.

Lovie Smith and his staff need to be fired. Look at my point at the beginning of my response and that shows it in a nutshell how bad Smith has fallen as a head coach with this team. We will not make the playoffs this year or any year again while Smith is still the fact o head of this team coaching wise. I would like to see Cowher in charge in some fashion or another. He may be better as the GM at this point and bring in someone to handle the coaching duties to help turn this team around. I would even take John Gruden as the head coach or GM as well. The only coach I would stay away from at this point is Mike Shanahan. I do not think Shanahan would be the answer to what ails this team. I would also be hesitant on hiring Mike Holmgren as well as I feel that the game has left him to deficient in regards to the game itself.

Changes need to be made and made now and do not even think about the playoffs this season as it will not happen.