Presidential Assistance

barnesat

So I was just on the Bears website and happened to see a picture of Obama on the homepage wearing a Bears jacket. I completely forgot he was a Bears fan. Not trying to start anything political here, but maybe he could help the Bears decision to get a new coach for next season. I mean he has got to have some pull right? Maybe we should petition him instead of the Bears organization for a coaching change since they would discard the notion anyways. I mean if he can "pick" the final four why not have him suggest the Bears clean house. Just a random thought.

ANYTHING to oust this current regime!

So I was just on the Bears website and happened to see a picture of Obama on the homepage wearing a Bears jacket. I completely forgot he was a Bears fan. Not trying to start anything political here, but maybe he could help the Bears decision to get a new coach for next season. I mean he has got to have some pull right? Maybe we should petition him instead of the Bears organization for a coaching change since they would discard the notion anyways. I mean if he can "pick" the final four why not have him suggest the Bears clean house. Just a random thought.

So sorry , but obama has yet to make good descision since he been in office. Look at the health care stuff and to be honest comming from Chicago, I would never let a Illinois Politcian do anything for the Bears. They are way to crooked to trust. He is fan and thats good enough, no need to put his hands in the Bears franchise as well. He screwed up the Olympic bid as well.

So sorry , but obama has yet to make good descision since he been in office. Look at the health care stuff and to be honest comming from Chicago, I would never let a Illinois Politcian do anything for the Bears. They are way to crooked to trust. He is fan and thats good enough, no need to put his hands in the Bears franchise as well. He screwed up the Olympic bid as well.

Let me guess you voted for Bush and watch Fox News. You guys are like robots.

Let me guess you voted for Bush and watch Fox News. You guys are like robots.

No as matter of fact how could I vote for someone that reached his term limits? Dont be an idiot, I voted yes and regret it everyday since the honeymoon ended, To have that guy running the Bears would be suicide for the franchise

No as matter of fact how could I vote for someone that reached his term limits? Dont be an idiot, I voted yes and regret it everyday since the honeymoon ended, To have that guy running the Bears would be suicide for the franchise

I suggest ending this conversation now before this gets to political and name calling begins. There is no way to have a political debate on here. I understand the original post but lets not go down the road of political. I keep my 2 cents out of it because of my beliefs and I just know I would piss someone off. This is the reason that I don't have political debates with anyone unless I have known the person for a very long time and I know that they wouldn't take offense to it.