Madden PS3 Dynasty Thread

Steve9347

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that all you have Steve? Really? If you look at the box-score you can see I was running it down your throat. I think I only rolled out once in the first half, and that was after you claimed to quit.

Anyway, The super bowl will be my last game. I was planning on that before your whine fest. So maybe you re-consider, not that I give a shit.

Just because I don't enjoy playing games like NHL or simulated killing does not mean I have time to perfect my plays all day. I run a freakin corporation and work too hard to have time perfecting plays all day.

Quit your freakin lying and whining.

Nope. I was done anyway. Was not going to say anything until it was time. I don't care what you claim, the box score is on my side. My defense and Chris Johnson won the game, not roll-outs. The only reason I brought up my business is because I felt accused of playing Madden all damn day, that's not the case.

AJ quit lying I know you pulled the same roll out perfected play shit vs Steve, because you did the same thing vs me. It's not fun playing against something that you've exploited its unstoppable. After my game vs you I was debating whether to do the same exact thing Steve just did. The league is not worth it to waste my time playing 16-17 game just to lose to you in the playoffs because you don't play the game the right way. Anyone can exploit the game the way you do but it's not fun beating someone that way.

I didnt know there was this much animosity about this. I personally dont like the way you play but as of late its more your shit talking that is getting annoying. Look at the shit you were saying in this thread alone about what defense I run and stuff like that and I have a loser attitude. Dont get me wrong, I like to win and playfully shit talk but you are taking fun out of this with the not only the way you play but with the way you carry yourself. I knew once you bs'd that Vick trade playing you would be unbearable. There was no doubt in my mind he was the centerpiece of that deal for you and how you were going to exploit him. There is no knowledge or football strategy to the way you play it is just exploiting AI weaknesses over and over.

That said. If you were going to quit I would like everyone who is just playing for fun to stay.

AJ quit lying I know you pulled the same roll out perfected play shit vs Steve, because you did the same thing vs me. It's not fun playing against something that you've exploited its unstoppable. After my game vs you I was debating whether to do the same exact thing Steve just did. The league is not worth it to waste my time playing 16-17 game just to lose to you in the playoffs because you don't play the game the right way. Anyone can exploit the game the way you do but it's not fun beating someone that way.

You moron. I was going to take the high road, but I can't resist. LOOK AT THE BOX SCORE. My Rollouts go to TE's, right? LOOK AT THE BOX SCORE. How many TE catches are there? 0. If my TE is covered, I go to the WR's, right? How many WR catches are there? 2. 1 for -5 yards and 1 for 7. The only reason I did not roll out vs Steve is because he knows how to stop it. YOU DO NOT. If you can't stop it , why should I stop running it? If you play the right D it will be stopped. Try a damn CB or OLB blitz you moron. You and the CPU are the easiest opponents during the season. It's no wonder you had to reset several of your games to make the playoffs.

You complain about my roll-outs, so what if I did it every play? What about your non-stop Wille Parker Screens? That shit was cute the first few times, but then it stopped working because I MADE ADJUSTMENTS.

Let me re-collect how the only guys in this league with actual talent did against my Rollouts:

B-Rich Stopped it.

Ainquisition STOPPED it.

Steve Stopped it.

Badger Stopped it.

As I told Steve, I would beat your Bengals team with the 2009 Bears. Of course you would come out with the " I was drunk" excuse.

AND Drunkbomber, KISS MY ASS. You started with the shit talking. You didn't have to jump in Steve's pre-game smack talk. I knew from the first time we played you were a cover 2 guy 90% of the time, I didn't say anything until now. But I recall you calling out my screens several months ago.

Don't you ever question my schemes. I think everyone in here knows the shit you pulled on Marv. From his statement it seemed like you ran to the bottom of the screen every play to do the FL screen. You hypocrite!

And Quit with the Vick Excuse! I used him on 3 plays, crybaby! I used Seneca Wallace earlier in the season a lot more than Vick.

Badger, I'll play when ever you are ready.