New Speculation

chitownman

It was brought up that apparently the last time Tennessee was looking for a head coach that Tennessee had attempted to get Lovie Smith at that time which was roughly fourteen months ago. With Lane Kiffin's bolting to USC, Tennessee is looking for a new head coach once again. Here is the link from the article on the trib's website: http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/...ovie-smith.html

Personally I think that would be a good thing considering all that has transpired for the last year and one half and the fact that all the projected OCs and DCs are not coming into what is apparently being interpreted as a lame duck situation in Chicago with the win or else demand. If Smith leaves to head to Tennessee might it make it easier to jettison Angelo as well and start a better rebuilding process and hopefully getting the right coach and GM who will better evaluate the talent pool and right this sinking ship?

It was brought up that apparently the last time Tennessee was looking for a head coach that Tennessee had attempted to get Lovie Smith at that time which was roughly fourteen months ago. With Lane Kiffin's bolting to USC, Tennessee is looking for a new head coach once again. Here is the link from the article on the trib's website: http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/...ovie-smith.html

Personally I think that would be a good thing considering all that has transpired for the last year and one half and the fact that all the projected OCs and DCs are not coming into what is apparently being interpreted as a lame duck situation in Chicago with the win or else demand. If Smith leaves to head to Tennessee might it make it easier to jettison Angelo as well and start a better rebuilding process and hopefully getting the right coach and GM who will better evaluate the talent pool and right this sinking ship?

I would do a backflip. Anyway, if this were more than speculation, I really think Lovie is too stubborn to jump off the sinking ship to find dry land.

Guest TerraTor
I would do a backflip. Anyway, if this were more than speculation, I really think Lovie is too stubborn to jump off the sinking ship to find dry land.

why leave when hes terrible and keeps a job?