Zampese out of the running as well

Connorbear

Another one bites the dust.

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/...ning-bears.html

Peace :dabears

Maybe the perception is wrong, but it would appear the Bears have their heads up their asses.

After 3 weeks of searching we have no clue who our OC or DC will be.

Why do I have a bad feeling we'll decide to promote from within, giving the jobs to Marinelli & Tice?

I'm not sure at this point that it really matters. Our HC is a freakin moron so what's the difference. We're just biding our time.

Maybe the perception is wrong, but it would appear the Bears have their heads up their asses.

Why do I have a bad feeling we'll decide to promote from within, giving the jobs to Marinelli & Tice?

It it quacks like a duck...

Exactly...

Next year is a sham. In fact, there should be thought of a class action lawsuit agasint the McCaskey's for trying to defraud Bears fans out of ticket money actually thinking a professionl product will be put on the field.

I'm not sure at this point that it really matters. Our HC is a freakin moron so what's the difference. We're just biding our time.

Exactly...

Next year is a sham. In fact, there should be thought of a class action lawsuit agasint the McCaskey's for trying to defraud Bears fans out of ticket money actually thinking a professionl product will be put on the field.

here is the problem we face doing this... we have virtually wasted, yes WASTED, 1-3 years by keeping our president, GM, and head coach in place. unless the mccaskey's really truly believe that lovie will win us a superbowl in the next 2 or 3 years they are just hurting the franchise in a big way. even if they do think this the case then their judgment is in serious question.

people want to talk about the lockout year and how it's smart to keep the people in charge during this turmoil. i say it's a fantastic mistake doing so. with new key people in charge we are years ahead of turning this franchise around. they would have found their future HC this year, they could have retooled their scouting department and by the time the lockout year was over we would be ready to contend for a superbowl with our coaching staff set, our offensive and defensive schemes learned and familiar with by our players. everyone would be ready to hit the ground running.

as it stands it will take at least 2 years in a new system to be real contenders in the playoffs to get into the superbowl so where does that leave us now? in the same boat we had keeping dick jauron or wanny for that extra year.

BINGO!

I was saying that all last year...

This club is looking for the easy insurance policy instead of being forward thinking. Playing catch-up never works.

here is the problem we face doing this... we have virtually wasted, yes WASTED, 1-3 years by keeping our president, GM, and head coach in place. unless the mccaskey's really truly believe that lovie will win us a superbowl in the next 2 or 3 years they are just hurting the franchise in a big way. even if they do think this the case then their judgment is in serious question.

people want to talk about the lockout year and how it's smart to keep the people in charge during this turmoil. i say it's a fantastic mistake doing so. with new key people in charge we are years ahead of turning this franchise around. they would have found their future HC this year, they could have retooled their scouting department and by the time the lockout year was over we would be ready to contend for a superbowl with our coaching staff set, our offensive and defensive schemes learned and familiar with by our players. everyone would be ready to hit the ground running.

as it stands it will take at least 2 years in a new system to be real contenders in the playoffs to get into the superbowl so where does that leave us now? in the same boat we had keeping dick jauron or wanny for that extra year.

Exactly...

Good luck with that. ;)

Peace :dabears