Streaming the Game

ChileBear

There is a new DirecTV option called Sunday Ticket to Go.

It requires DirecTV, and Sunday Ticket subscription...and an additional fee for online access....but you could get the games that way.

http://support.directv.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2291

Of course - I dont know about DTV access in Chile (probably a no) and assume you would have DTV if you could already.

But I do suppose if you knew someone with the "to go" package...you might find access in a wink wink, nudge nudge kind of way....

Hey Chile. I think I'm going to have the package this year and I believe they are giving me the ToGo thing for free. I will be using it for a few weeks, but when I'm not, I'd be glad to let you have access to it. I don't have any of the info yet, but when I do I'll reach out to you.

There will be about 4 weeks where I'm out of the country for business where I will be using the access, but outside of that, I won't ever use it.

Hey Chile. I think I'm going to have the package this year and I believe they are giving me the ToGo thing for free. I will be using it for a few weeks, but when I'm not, I'd be glad to let you have access to it. I don't have any of the info yet, but when I do I'll reach out to you.

There will be about 4 weeks where I'm out of the country for business where I will be using the access, but outside of that, I won't ever use it.

Wow, thanks DBDB. I tried to get the game yesterday, but couldn't even get the radio broadcast, they don't stream outside the U.S. now. So I'd be open to anything you could send my way.

If you live outside US, you can pay for NFL Gamepass. You get all Preseason games and all regular season games + NFL Network. Of course, you have to pay extra for the playoffs and it is far from cheap. Best thing is that they archive the games during the season so you can go back and watch the games again and again if you choose to. This year they also provided the option of watching several games at the time. You can check it out here: http://gamepass.nfl.com There is a free demo, so you can check if your computer can handle it.

I have used it during the last 2 seasons, and it has simplified a lot for me. No more dodgy streams or waiting for the game to be released on the file sharing networks. It has had some problems with the load at the beginning of the season, but they have given me a refund for that and solved the problems to week 2.

A warning though, there is an auto renewal clause somewhere. You might want to opt out from that. I didn't last season (didn't see it) and they charged me with this season before I had decided to go with it.

If you live outside US, you can pay for NFL Gamepass. You get all Preseason games and all regular season games + NFL Network. Of course, you have to pay extra for the playoffs and it is far from cheap. Best thing is that they archive the games during the season so you can go back and watch the games again and again if you choose to. This year they also provided the option of watching several games at the time. You can check it out here: http://gamepass.nfl.com There is a free demo, so you can check if your computer can handle it.

I have used it during the last 2 seasons, and it has simplified a lot for me. No more dodgy streams or waiting for the game to be released on the file sharing networks. It has had some problems with the load at the beginning of the season, but they have given me a refund for that and solved the problems to week 2.

A warning though, there is an auto renewal clause somewhere. You might want to opt out from that. I didn't last season (didn't see it) and they charged me with this season before I had decided to go with it.

Thanks for another option.