Lions @ Bears, 9/12/10 game thread

balta1701-A

U have got 2 be kidding me. Olsen you have to put the ball away.

once again the D bails out the offense. Once again we have great field position. Now we 2 start putting things together. I am anxious to see what kind of half time adjustments Martz makes. The D is playing well and it shows how much we missed Urlacher last year. He is absolutely every where right now. Good 2 see that.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been the game of stupidity for the Bears.

Bears drop a wide open ball in the endzone on the first drive.

Cutler throws a pick.

Defense puts a stop up after that only to have Peppers get called for blow to the head. Result of the two mess ups, touchdown.

Olsen fumbles.

Forte fumbles.

We are doing everything in our power to play stupid. We have had some long sustained drives that should of ended in points only to have fumbles and drops strip points off the board.

How about a sack? There has been zero pressure on Stafford so far in this game. Same old same old..

Your right, that Dline is getting manhandled. In the past we past we criticized the coaching staff for not making half time adjustments. Will it continue? Wondering how many heads are going to roll when Martz gets ahold of them like DA who has 2 drops. Forte and Olsen with key fumbles when we are driving. If they hang on to the ball this would be a completely different ball game.

Your right, that Dline is getting manhandled. In the past we past we criticized the coaching staff for not making half time adjustments. Will it continue? Wondering how many heads are going to roll when Martz gets ahold of them like DA who has 2 drops. Forte and Olsen with key fumbles when we are driving. If they hang on to the ball this would be a completely different ball game.

Well Olsen is going to get marginalized in a Martz offense, but if you start dropping your opps you are going to be on the bench. He isn't strong enough of a blocker to have him not contribute as a receiving weapon on the field.

Hilarious, in my fantasy league I wasn't looking good and then Forte breaks that long one and then Chris Johnson breaks a 76yd TD run lol. This is now a brand new game. D has to hold here though.

and now Peppers steps with FF and Harris gets the FR, but Urlacher you have 2 be smarter than that. Great job D.

Cutler isn't to bad. He is 13/19 for 263 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT. He is only on pace for over 500 yards passing. That would be nice but I know that aint happenin.

Looks like Shaun Hill is the #2 if Stafford can't go. Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if he suffered a seperated shoulder for the 2nd straight year against us.