help

bowlingtwig

I am wondering if anyone has the ability to tape games for me as I know for sure I won't be able to catch the monday night games, which blows considering the 1st one is against GB. I am willing to pay for these just let me know how much. This way I can watch the game in my truck when I pull over for the night. Much would be appreciated.

I am wondering if anyone has the ability to tape games for me as I know for sure I won't be able to catch the monday night games, which blows considering the 1st one is against GB. I am willing to pay for these just let me know how much. This way I can watch the game in my truck when I pull over for the night. Much would be appreciated.

I noticed you live in Loves Park, and Im your neighbor in MP, so I might be able to help you out. I have a dvr but might be able to transfer the games to a dvd, I will have to check that out.

I record them on my computer and can easily setup a FTP server for you to get 4 files total by quarter if you're interested. The files aren't small (750mb+ish each) and it may take awhile since I only have 1 Mbit per sec upload from my ISP, but let me know if you're interested.

Seriously, I'd suggest ordering one of these:

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=RD...B-R&cat=CON

It's a few bucks, but it will change the channel on your cable box to record and you can just set the timer and see it when you get home.

If you're worried about the company, I've been ordering from them for years. One time, I ordered 50 DVD+r and 50 DVD-r and they sent me (2) 50 DVD+r. I called them to tell them of their mistake, they said keep the extras, and they sent me 100 DVD -r overnight for no charge.

I record them on my computer and can easily setup a FTP server for you to get 4 files total by quarter if you're interested. The files aren't small (750mb+ish each) and it may take awhile since I only have 1 Mbit per sec upload from my ISP, but let me know if you're interested.

Seriously, I'd suggest ordering one of these:

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=RD...B-R&cat=CON

It's a few bucks, but it will change the channel on your cable box to record and you can just set the timer and see it when you get home.

If you're worried about the company, I've been ordering from them for years. One time, I ordered 50 DVD+r and 50 DVD-r and they sent me (2) 50 DVD+r. I called them to tell them of their mistake, they said keep the extras, and they sent me 100 DVD -r overnight for no charge.

At this point, if you would be 2 record them that would be great. My wife and I will sit down and discuss that option of the recorder. Thanks 4 telling me about it though.