Worst Players

sulster

Guest TerraTor
C. Williams, Kreutz, Adams, and Tommie should be on there.

I would add Chris Williams and Kreutz definately. Tommie doesnt deserve to be mentioned in any article unless it is entitled "Bears release former 1st round pick....."

One reason why I don't like these lists is because they are done by people who have not watch the games of the players they have on the list. We all know that Garza has sat out a few games after recovering from surgery. The knock that he had on someone else's lineman was based strictly on a stat(average per rush).Could it be that the running back might not be setting up the blocks right?As far as I am concerned they can keep dissin' the Bears with whatever way they want because it seems to be motivating them. Look at all the talk about them being the worst team with their record. When they beat the Eagles Sunday there will be some other reason to not give this team credit just like some of the fairweather Bear fans that pretend to be die-hard fans and can't enjoy a solid victory on the road as an underdog.