Steve Young

bschmaranz

I respect the hell out of what the guy has done on the field, but really, get him OUT of the studio. He just said that Cutler is gonna have to have a HUGE game because the Packers WILL score 4 touchdowns. Research is your friend Steve. The Packers have only reached the endzone three times against the Bears this season, IN TWO GAMES!

Sorry, I had to rant.

Let's not forget how many times he got his bell rung...

It's got to take a toll on a man...

He may have meant to say 4 points...

I respect the hell out of what the guy has done on the field, but really, get him OUT of the studio. He just said that Cutler is gonna have to have a HUGE game because the Packers WILL score 4 touchdowns. Research is your friend Steve. The Packers have only reached the endzone three times against the Bears this season, IN TWO GAMES!

Sorry, I had to rant.

One of those during Rodger's unstoppable 4 game winning streak. Everyone seems to ignore that the unstoppable offense only won because the Bears couldn't get into the endzone that game.

Also everyone is so hyped up about the packers being a hot team...last I checked we have gone 8-1 in the last 9 games that mattered (the week 17 loss taken out)...if that isn't hot I have no idea what is. Screw the "experts", we are going to take it to the Packers tomorrow and prove once and for all that we belong. :dabears