Official Petition to Stop the Roy Williams 1st Down Dance

Cutsizzle

Comedy!

However, in all honesty, if he keeps getting us firsts, he can do the Macarena all night long as far as I'm concerned!

Official Petition to Stop Roy Williams From Doing the First Down Dance |

We're bringing attention to a great cause...getting Roy to stop doing that damn 1st down dance, all the while helping charity!

I've donated $1.11 in honor of Roy. Good cause, good premise, hopefully the dance is reserved for just touchdowns.

Comedy!

However, in all honesty, if he keeps getting us firsts, he can do the Macarena all night long as far as I'm concerned!

So far in most of the interviews he's done in the Chicago media,he has said all the right things and seems a lot different from my perception of him being an immature jerk. We'll see if that trend holds up.

So far in most of the interviews he's done in the Chicago media,he has said all the right things and seems a lot different from my perception of him being an immature jerk. We'll see if that trend holds up.

To tell you the truth.... I hated the dance we he did it against us, but now that he is with us then this bring a swagger to the team and it will be fun to watch him piss off the other team.

To tell you the truth.... I hated the dance we he did it against us, but now that he is with us then this bring a swagger to the team and it will be fun to watch him piss off the other team.

Just as long as he's not stupid about it. David Terrell would catch a 3 yard pass for a 1st, spike the ball and get a penalty and give the home crowd the finger.

Tips to the dance:

1. You can't be losing. If I remember right, in 2006 against the Bears Detroit was losing by like 50 or something. He gets a 1st & does the dance. Unacceptable.

2. It must be a significant play: You should go at least 10 yards for starters . . .

3. You'd better be good. Don't drop a pass and then dance on the next one. Again, unacceptable.