Bears @ Titans, 8/27/11

balta1701-A

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you what, I have seen a couple mistakes but the line looks alot better.

Someone should ask Matt Forte how good this line is compared to last years Every time I look Forte and Barber has had some room to run. And I gotta say Matt Forte looks like an absolute BEAST right now.

I am impressed with what I have seen so far after the 1st quarter. The oline is looking really good and Cutler is spreading the ball around very well and being calm and patient back in the pocket. His mechanics look so much improved compared to last year.

I'm waiting to see this defensive line step up. There hasn't been any pressure on the quarterback since Okoye's two sacks in the first game and then his attempt at one tonight.

All things considered though, the Bears gave up 7 points in the first half. That's almost Bears football...they need to make another FG or so, and they need to stop the run a bit better...but I bet the bears aren't pushing that veteran defense to 100% just yet.

Offensive line has performed adequately in these last one and a half games. The running game should be there and Jay looks extremely comfortable in this offense now. Only problem is the crap receivers he has to work with.

If Cutler has protection, that will make these WR's better.