BEARS vs Vikings, Sunday 7:20CST, NBC

BearsFan1974

Vikings are poopy this year. I say their ultimatum should be a winning season = new stadium. lol.

On any given day though, the Bears could lose to the Vikings and turn around and beat the Packers by 2 touchdowns.

Poopy? Minnesota has been pretty good at times and bad at other times. I could make an argument that the Bears are worse than the Vikings. Minnesota has had big leads at times this year and that doesn't happen by being "poopy."

I say Bears 19-16.

the one thing that Minny has against him is they have McNabb at QB. I dont understand why people think he is great...he is not even good. He stinks as a QB and if we lose to him, then we are pathetic.

if we dont win this game in primetime, we might not be play on primetime for a very long time.

that is what happens when you have time to throw the ball. 2 great throws to open the game with a TD. Fix the OLine and we have a totally different team. Grat start

this is also what happens when you use the run to set up play actions, use screens, etc. Actually call plays that dont set your line up for failure.

Great offensive playcalling so far.

Yea, this is what happens when you play the worst team in your dif. You put in max protection and commit to the run. Why the hell did it take till now for Martz and co. to shit can Oh'mygod and use their three 6'5'+ TE's for what they are good at?!?!?!

Stand by my post last week. This team has gotten old and slow and time to rebuild.

Have not checked the tape yet but has Paea even been on the field for any other play except his safety?

Yea, this is what happens when you play the worst team in your dif. You put in max protection and commit to the run. Why the hell did it take till now for Martz and co. to shit can Oh'mygod and use their three 6'5'+ TE's for what they are good at?!?!?!

Stand by my post last week. This team has gotten old and slow and time to rebuild.

Have not checked the tape yet but has Paea even been on the field for any other play except his safety?

I haven't noticed him, but I am trying to get some work done too, so dont quote me on it.