Walter Payton

NAMEDSONPAYTON2

Never a game watching our team that I do not say, "Payton Up And Over The Top" is what we need. It is so sad that he is gone for so long already. So miss watching Payton and hearing about what he has been up to always. I only wear Payton jerseys to watch the games.

Never a game watching our team that I do not say, "Payton Up And Over The Top" is what we need. It is so sad that he is gone for so long already. So miss watching Payton and hearing about what he has been up to always. I only wear Payton jerseys to watch the games.

As a young teen I had no one to look up to on the Bears offensee until Payton arrived in his rookie season,prior to that it was all Gayle Sayers all the time and after wanting to have Kermit Alexander beat down for making the tackle(legal) that ended our chances to make the playoffs in 68,I can honestly say that I have never felt the emotions I felt about a Bears player when I heard the news in a press conference with Jiggetts and North that Payton was suffering from liver cancer and was in need of a transplant.ind you this is after that wise ass Marc Giangreco on ABC7 had shown a clip of Payton looking slimmer than his playing days and making the comment"He looks like Gandhi.I Think I could take him". So when you see the NFL films clip that has Giangreco sobbing in it about Payton, that is why.

IN MY MIND ITS BUTKUS ,SAYERS AND PAYTON .