Chargers @ Bears, 11/20/11

balta1701-A

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we ever played Phillip Rivers Chargers? I'm very interested in this one.

I saw on ESPNs "Number Never Lie" that the Bears had something like the 6th or 9th (I forgot) hardest schedule up to this point but we've got only the 26th hardest schedule from here on out...and we've got a 6-3 record. The tv pundit said he thought we'd finish 12-4 and still be a wildcard team. I can't help but think about how much satisfaction would there be in doing to GB this year what they did to us last year. Don't want to put the cart before the horse though.

We played them a few years back on opening day back I think in 2007 and lost. Obviously its two different teams now. This is your typical trap game, and I'm a little worried about how our offense is going to play against the 3-4 scheme and now down two offensive lineman. We need a big performance from Edwin Williams, and we need another receiver not named Earl Bennett to step up. Rivers should help us out, maybe more than once by throwing a few up for grabs. It's up to our defense to make them pay for it.